CHAPTER - 5

ARYAN'S POV:

Soon after finishing my dinner, I started heading upstairs to my room without wasting any more time.

The moment I stepped onto the stairs, I was interrupted by my bhaiya, who called me from behind.

"Aryan"

As soon as I turned behind, my gaze shifted towards my bhaiya. He had soap bubbles in both of his hands, and one of them was holding a frying pan covered in bubbles.

"Kaha ja raha hain?" Bhaiya asked me. His eyebrows furrowed and his nose faintly wrinkled. His tone being slightly serious.
[Where are you going?]

"R-room mein! Thoda important kaam hain!" I replied with a nervous smile. I stammered a bit due to the seriousness present in bhaiya's voice.
[To my room. I have some important work.]

"oh nice but at first help me in cleaning the dishes!" He said in an ordering tone and shot me a death glare.

"But bha-"

I was cut off by bhaiya who turned around in the direction of the kitchen after saying "no buts just help me!"

I was left with no other option but to follow him. However, suddenly bhabi came in that spot after hearing our conversations like a saviour.

"Arey let him go na. He must have some important work." Bhabi said to bhaiya in order to persuade him.

"But Divya, he hasn't washed a single dish!" Bhaiya replied in an explaining tone.

"It's okay, he helped me a lot in the morning to make breakfast and lunch. I'll help you in washing the dishes." She stated with a gentle smile and I nodded in response with a small pout.

"Fine! Aryan you can go!" Bhaiya said in a serious tone. My eyes sparkled in joy and my lips curled into a broad smile.

"Thank youuuuu!" I said to both bhaiya and bhabi in a cheerful way and made my way to my room.

I'm glad that bhabhi arrived at the ideal moment; otherwise, I would have probably been doing the dishes right now.

After reaching my room, I grabbed that pack of chocolate from the table and went towards bhaiya and bhabi's room to give it to Ayushi.

Well, I already knew that Ayushi was the same girl I met in that store. To see her reaction, I pretended to be surprised at the time of dinner. Nobody even questioned my acting at all. Oh no! Rather than being a doctor, I should have been an actor.

Initially, my suspicions were aroused when I noticed her car parked in our driveway, it was the same white car she had left the store with.

Later, a familiar voice of a girl came from the kitchen as I was making my way toward the garden. As I peeped surreptitiously into the kitchen, I saw Ayushi. Even though I was shocked to see her at the moment, I remained silent.

It was then that I became sure that Ayushi was the same girl whom I met at the shop.
Well, I know I'm a very genius person.

I was standing in front of bhaiya and bhabi's room where Ayushi was to stay tonight. I was holding the chocolate with one hand and with another hand I knocked on the door while being slightly nervous. I don't know why, whenever I see her i become nervous and my heart starts beating very fast like an express train.

Soon Ayushi opened the door. She started scanning me from head to toe. "You here?" She inquired, raising her brows comically in confusion.

"Oh actually I came here to give you this." I said while offering the chocolate. My lips curled into a smile but a nervous one.

After hearing that, her eyes widened in shock and she started chuckling sarcastically. She leaned on the door frame while folding her arms saying "Such a sudden change of mind sir" Sarcasm lingered in her words.

"Arey Tum Bengali ho na, tho kya pata agar tumne iss chocolate ki wajah se mere upar kala Jadu kar dia tho? Tab Mera kya hoga." I said dramatically. The tone of my voice eventually switched into that of a mockingly one and a wide smirk appeared on my face.
[You're Bengali, so what if you do black magic on me because of the chocolate? What will happen to me?]

"Keep your chocolate and stereotypical thoughts with yourself!" She replied with a sarcastic smile, rolled her eyes at me and began to walk away from the door.

Suddenly I stopped her by holding her wrist softly, she turned being a little shocked. "I was joking and keep this!" I said after handing over the chocolate on her hand with a gentle smile.

"Good night" I added giving her a reassuring smile and proceeded to get out of the room.

After entering my room, I laid on the bed and drowned into the ocean of my thoughts. I teased her a lot today. I'll tease her again tomorrow, no worries. Teasing your crush is actually fun. Now I'm feeling quite sleepy. Then, I unknowingly drifted to sleep.