CHAPTER - 8

AYUSHI'S POV:

Right now, we were moving in the direction of my house. We were going to have dinner together at my house tonight, featuring my mother's delectable homemade dishes.

Upon arriving, I knocked on the door. Ma opened it, and her mouth curled into a wide smile upon seeing Divya. Actually she had always been Ma's favorite student. She was basically like a daughter to her.

"Aunty, how are you?" With a big smile on her face and a firm embrace, Divya asked ma.

"I'm good beta and what about you?." Ma told her, embracing her and giving her a tender pat on the head in return.

"I'm also doing good too." Divya replied.

"You guys almost seem to have forgotten about me." Looking down, I pouted and said in a dramatic manner.

"Yah Ayu you're so selfish." Divya playfully hit me and said with a dramatic smile.

"You two are literally talking like small kids. I love both of you. Understand?" Ma gave each of us a pat on the head and turned to look at Abhimanyu jiju and Aryan, who were still standing at the door, observing our interactions.

"Arey Aryan and Abhimanyu beta please come inside. Why are you two standing there?" Ma stated and then, both of them nodded with a smile and entered the house. Probably they were a little awkward since it was their first time coming here.

Then, three of them were led by Ma into the living room, where she made them sit on the coach and began conversing with them.

"Umm aunty can I use the washroom?" Aryan asked ma with an awkward smile.

"Sure beta!"

"Ayu, go and show him the washroom." Ma told me and I hummed in response.

"Follow me!" I said in a disinterested tone and he followed me like an obedient one.

After taking him to the bathroom in my room, I waited for him.

As he got out of the washroom, a mischievous grin appeared in his face and he began to look everywhere around my room.

"Your room is so organised. But isn't that strange?" He stated in a sarcastic tone.

"What is so strange about this?" I asked while folding my arms and raising my eyebrows comically.

"I thought that your room would be filled with black magic's things but it looks like a normal room."

"If you call me black magician once again, then I'll surely do black magic on you and turn you into a monkey. Actually I don't even need to do any magic to turn you into a monkey because you are already one." I replied with a mockingly smile.

"Did you just call me monkey?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes" I said with an innocent smile.

"If I am a monkey then so you are"

"Why so?"

"Because a monkey's girlfriend is always a monkey" he said in a flirty tone and winked at me.

"YAH FROM WHEN DID I BECOME YOUR GIRLFRIEND HUH?" I yelled at him.

"Arey I'm talking about girl friend not girlfriend "  he said and started chuckling mischievously at me.

"You're unpredictable" I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Abb main itna bhi khass nhi" he spoke in shinchan's style.

Subsequently, we went downstairs to the dining place where everyone was waiting for us.

Unfortunately, the only vacant chair was next to Aryan's. So, I was a bit hesitant to sit next to him since I knew that he wouldn't let me have dinner in peace.

"Ayu why are you standing? Sit down" Ma said to me after seeing me standing like a statue. However, with a nod, I eventually sat next to him as I didn't have any other option.

As I sat beside him a big smirk emerged in his lips. "Don't worry I won't bite you" he whispered into my ear.

I began eating my dinner without paying him any attention. All of us were eating and chatting away, when all of a sudden I felt something hit my foot.

Initially I ignored it but When it happened a second time, I looked beneath the table to see what was hitting my foot. And as expected, it was that bitch Aryan who was doing this.

Therefore without a second thought I stepped on his foot

"Ahhh" He hissed in pain and looked at me.

Everyone snapped their heads towards him in curiosity to know what was wrong.

"What happened? Aryan are you okay?" Abhimanyu jiju asked him with a worried expression.

"Y-yea I'm okay" He stated with a nervous smile.

"If you are okay, then why did you shout like that?" I asked him dramatically as a devilish smile played over my lips.