[Are you a good boy?]

Male’s P.O.V~

The lights were turned off. I was unable to see anything when I stepped inside her apartment, but her voice directed me to her bedroom and then to her bed.

I hesitantly sat down, waiting for what was to come next, when I suddenly felt her arms sliding from my shoulders to my abdomen.

“What are you doing, babe?” I stuttered as she whispered right into my ear, flinching my well-being, “Mistress. What are you doing, mistress?”

“Have I done something wrong?” I muttered, unsure what I did as I suddenly felt a soft fabric cover my eyes.

She softly knotted it behind my head, asking, “Have you done something wrong?” What little I could see was also taken away from me.

“No. That’s not what I meant. I just want to know if I did something wrong.” I defended and with that, I felt her lips kissing and nipping my neck, as she slid her hands on my clothed chest, trailing her tongue from my neck to my ear.

“Can’t I just play with my puppy?” She whispered, making me quickly respond, “Of course, you can. You don’t need my permission.”

I did not understand what was happening, but I did not stop it. Who would?

Her soft touch caressed my clothed body. From my chest to my belly as she responded, unbuttoning my shirt. “That’s right.”

She slipped her legs around my waist, to my thighs as she added, “You’ve been such a good boy lately. It turns me on.”

I got so excited hearing her say that. It was filling my head with naughty ideas.

I could feel her and hear her breaths on my neck.

I could feel her hands slowly getting rid of my shirt as her legs tightened around my waist and her body grazed against my back.

It drew my body weak and submissive. Just like always.

In a matter of seconds, I could feel her hands stroking my bare skin. My chest, my arms, and my belly. Especially my nipples.

Swiftly, her serene touch traveled to my bulge, stroking me through my pants as she kissed my shoulder so tenderly.

Gingerly, she started unbuckling my pants as she teased my neck with her lips.

“Lift your hips.” She said, slowly pulling my pants down to my thighs.

Her lips were crucial to me but so were her speaking breaths on my skin.

“Get rid of them,” she added, as I sat back after exposing every inch of my skin.

“Your skin. It’s so tender.” She said, running her fingers down my back, from my neck to the end of my spine. It tingled my skin. It made me flinch and jitter as I felt her arm softly travel to my chest from my shoulder.

Her other hand moved toward my thighs and then to my cock, and she started teasing the tip with her dry index finger, sending shivers down my nerves.

Female’s P.O.V~

He relaxed, melting into my arm, clutching the sheets as he reacted to my every touch.