[ Yacht Ride?]

M/N'S P.O.V~

The radiating sunlight thaws my back as I'm laying on the deck of the Yacht. We decided to have a little trip since we both were drained from our daily routines.

I hear footsteps besieging me with the gossiping harmony coming from the other end of the Yacht. "Are you enjoying the sunlight?" It's her. Her gentle voice is like a cherry on top along with this nice weather.

I hum in approval as she sits next to me. Her red bikini suits her. Her splendid tan doesn't need any more sunlight.

I watch as she puts her leg over another, draws the glass of wine to her lips, and takes a sip. Her red lips soak up as she slurps the remaining drop from her lips.

She caught me staring!

Her immediate smirk sends chills down my spine and promptly her hands join as well. I feel tingles wherever she touches me. Her hands are mischievous and feisty.

She slides her fingers from my shoulders to my spine to my waist. I can't stay still. Quickly, she leans towards me, ghosting her lips over mine as I jitter, picking myself up to her lips. I want to kiss her.

"Do you want a taste?" Her flirty tone raises my blood with pleasure and I feel my cheeks burn up. I turn my eyes away but she tugs my face close to hers.

Waiting for no second. Her eyes wander to my lips, soon replacing them with her lips. I can taste the sweet, dark taste of the wine. I can taste only that for the rest of my life.

"How do I taste?" She asks with her raspy tone as I reply with my mild whisper. "Sweet." I'm struggling even to look into her eyes, I don't know how am I replying to her.

She looks at me with such lust, asking. "Do you want more?" She teases my lips with her fingers, and I just want to suck on them. "Yes!" I can't think straight anymore!

F/N'S P.O.V~

I dragged him into a cabin I secured for both of us. His shy eyes never change and so do I. He stands by the bed attached to the wall as I plan on what to do to this cute boy.

I can see how his body reverts to my touch, turning me on even more. His body in the beaming sunlight was an appetite for me, but now I crave the dessert.

I'm not counted among people who waste time; my hungry lips on his are proof of it.

He reacts to my lips so sexily and obediently. I feel his arms wrap around me, his feet getting unstable, his lips getting sloppy, his tongue wanting to tease mine, and his body giving in to me.

Oh, he drives me nuts! He's pushing all of my buttons.

I push him down on the bed and draw my lips over his naked body. His skin is so soft, his neck is his sensitive spot. I tug my teeth to his neck, writing my passion and hunger over there on him.

His gasps compel me to bite him harder and his arms drag me closer for more. His hair is a mess, his eyes are smudged with pleasure. I drive my lips further on his skin, watching him jolt from pleasure.

He hisses to the pain I offer by biting his perked-up nipples. So sweet and needy! I run my tongue more on his nipples and he whimpers. God! I want to fuck him so badly!