[WHO'S REALLY A YANDERE?]

Female's P.O.V~

Alike every day, I expected my boyfriend to open the door with a bright smile. But even after ringing the doorbell so many times, he didn't.

I recognized that he never goes out at such a time. He's always at home, waiting for me. So, I presumed he might have gone to buy something or might have been sleeping.

Thus, I went in, unlocking the door with the key I had.

Tired and mindless, I strode into the living room, glancing at the disaster I didn't expect.

Everywhere I looked, I saw broken things.

I was struck and terrified, seeing such a scene. It made me freeze on the spot.

Broken wine glasses trafficked the floor. The chairs accompanying the torn curtains contrasted his posture as he sat by the kitchen counter.

It was a total disaster. Yet he looked composed in his black neat shirt, which complimented his black pants.

I was worried and timid, regarding him sitting so quietly while holding a rose bouquet as his hair hid his eyes.

"What is all this?" I panicked, slowly pacing towards him.

I noticed a cake on the ground, totally uneatable. Rose petals, some on the ground and some on the glass table.

"What happened? Why is everything like this?" I stuttered, slowly placing my bag on the couch, and stepping towards him.

He had prepared for something, but what happened after that?

"What happened here?" I asked again, standing right before him as he sat quietly.

"Where were you?" He mumbled. His perfectly hidden eyes muddled me more.

"It doesn't matter right now." Terrified, I touched his shoulder, adding, "tell me what happened. Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt somewhere? Did someone do this?" I tried examining his body for any injury, but he refused my touch and pushed my hand away.

"Huh." He scoffed at me, astounding me with his strange reaction. "So you care about me now?"

"What?" I asked, watching him lift his eyes and angrily glare at me.

His eyes were red and teary. His cheeks were puffy and his hair was not at all presentable, as they always were.

"Did you cry?" I demanded. That view of him scared me more.

"Where were you?" He ignored my words, tilting his head to the right, dropping the flower bouquet to the floor as he glanced at me with coldness.

"What?" I was unable to understand his distant behavior. He had never been like that. I didn't understand what was going on.

"I said, where were you?" He asked again, slowly standing tall in front of me. On the roses, he was holding. "I won't ask again. Where were you?"