[ RIBBONS]

Male's P.O.V~

"Shh." She whispered, gliding her lips to my neck as she grasped my face in her palms, kissing and sucking my skin.

My eyes fluttered to the mellow pleasure her lips created as I saw her skin gloss more in brown light.

The white velvety night dress was starting to slip off of her shoulders as her teeth intensified the pleasure in my skin, biting and leaving marks.

I was striding closer and closer to the bed behind me, as her lips drove to the other side of my neck, planting deep kisses.

Leaving her traces, her lips parted from my skin and she gently pushed me down on the mattress, making me sit on the edge of the bed.

"This is not what I meant, you know that," I resisted, affected, and glanced up into her dark eyes as she smirked and spoke. "Did you not want me to ask you for a gift?"

Her ethereal tone pierced through my skin as her fingers glided to my lips and I replied. "I meant a real gift. I wanted to give you a real gift."

I had been asking her to ask something from me. She never asked for a gift but gave me so many. I wanted to feel needed. I wanted to feel that she wants me.

"You are the perfect gift for me and I want you." She drove her hands to her silky tied hair and removed the ribbons, placing them right beside me.

I then watched her straddle on top of me and wrap her arms around my shoulders without a word.

She softly kissed my cheek, grinding her hips on my clothed member as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I'm always surprised by her action even when I go through something new every time.

She teased my length as she bit her lips, mildly whimpering in my ears, and dug her nails into my shoulders.

I could feel her strength even through the fabric. It stung more because of my T-shirt, rubbing the stinging marks her nails left.

I moaned at her hips grinding, her lips kissing, and her nails marking my skin as I started to yearn for more.

Her beauty, her skin, her tone, and everything about her were so mesmerizing.

I was dazed watching her when she yanked me closer by her arms, making me tighten my arms around her as well as she rubbed her huge breasts to my chest.

She gently started bouncing on my clothed member, choking me as she kept her glare continues at me.

"You're a much better gift." She whispered in my ear, sucking and licking my earlobe, and making me weak for her.

Her soft skin brushed against my cheek, making me realize the distance between us. Which was close to zero.

Her dirty words stimulated me, making my member rise and get strong and sturdy. It twitched and quivered as she continued bouncing on it.

As I wondered about her next move, she got up and ordered me boldly.

"Remove your clothes. Every last one."