[Eager and Greedy]

M/N’S P.O.V~

She’s been edging me for a week now. And today it’s been an hour since she’s been tormenting my hard cock!

Her red lips and gorgeous body are riling me up as I’m sitting on my knees in front of her. She’s been rubbing her feet on my hardness, extracting all sorts of filthy noises from me.

My bare body has suffered so many marks from her! Either it’s of her lips, her teeth, or her whip.

She leans down near my face, stretching her hand to my thickness as she spits on it again. I’m already hard, sloppy, and needy, and when she orders me to stick my tongue out, I expect her to do the nastiest things to me.

With her palm jerking my lubed-up cock, she sputters on my tongue, forcing her tongue inside my mouth as she plays with my tongue.

I weep under her mouth as she proceeds with her hands, deliberately and steadily, teasing the tip of my cock. I struggle with my hands behind my back, as the seconds pass by me. I need to breathe! I need to touch her! I need more!

She withdraws her tongue, allowing me a few seconds to breathe, and then replaces her tongue with her fingers! “Look at you! You’re practically pumping your dick in my hands.”

The jerking sounds of my dick in her hands are loud and clear enough to make me want more.

She giggles further discharging her fingers from my mouth, “aghhh, please! Please, let me fuck you!” I moan out as she jerks my cock with the same consistent speed.

Her thumb brushes the tip of my leaking hardness as I wail on her face, peering right into my eyes. “Does it feel good?” She asks, composing her lips over mine as I nod my head vigorously, whimpering and biting my lips.

She promptly lifts my jittering body to sit on the chair, on which she was sitting. “Please, mommy!”

Ignoring my pleas, she orders me to maintain my hands behind the chair, “do not move!” She adds,  squatting down on her knees, grazing my thighs with her lips as she observes me squirm under her. “Oh my God!”

Her poking eyes penetrate deep into my soul with her digging teeth on my skin, “oh fuck please, put it-- put it in your mouth! I ---“

Overwhelming my squirming body, she gives my tip a delicate suck, driving her mouth further on my grown member. Her lips tie around my stiff hardness as I try to pump inside her mouth for more of her tongue.

I beg her to suck me harder as she bobs her head up and down, twisting her tongue on my length, inside her mouth. She teases my tip with her tongue, “it feels so warm--- so warm! —- Can you taste me, mommy? —- I’m already leaking so much —— please!”

Her mouth is already drooling and I’m about to burst inside her mouth. She drifts my length out from her mouth, adding “keep your eyes open and on me!”

“Y-yes! Right!” I moan out, squealing further because of her mouth as she again takes my whole length inside her mouth.

F/N’S P.O.V~

His moans develop as I choke on him, he can doubtless feel my throat as I instantly recognize him shivering because of the pleasure. He’s getting closer!