[FWB]

Female’s P.O.V~

I met him at the party. We both had one common friend who invited us. At first, I didn’t realize that we can become such good friends, but the banters he had and his soft nature turned us into good friends.

We met a lot of times after that and spent good times together. Hours of talking and occasional meet-ups turned into meetings on a casual base.

Our mere friendship also turned into him having feelings for me. But I didn’t want anything serious, so I offered him a relationship beneficial to both of us.

We’ve been fucking around since then, but never did I ever show him my true side. Yet it tried to come out every time we were together.

I think it will be the same today as well. I’ll have to control my dominance and cope with his moans.

“What are you thinking?” He asks, yanking me out of my thoughts as I follow his steps to his apartment. We didn’t realize that when we started meeting each other at our apartments.

“You’re okay, right?” He includes. His voice, his character, his concern, and the way he treats me shout him to be a submissive guy. But who knows if he is?

I nod as I step in before him and walk toward his room. Sitting on his bed, I wait for him to lock the door and sit beside me.

“You don’t seem alright.” I don’t know why, but even his concern turns me on. I’ve been controlling for so long. I don’t know how long I can take it.

His moans always stir me, but I never get the chance to hear more of him. I want to hear him whine from pleasure. I want to see him beg. I want to see the look of craving on his face. But it never happens!

Male’s P.O.V~

I sit beside her relaxing body, regarding her glare at me. There’s something very strange about her, but I don’t know what.

She’s been behaving weirdly for the past few days and whenever I ask, she dismisses it. How do I get her to talk?

As I ask again, she suddenly pulls me in for a kiss. I didn’t even get a second to process the whole situation. That was so sudden!

Her hands travel from my neck to my head, narrowing her fingers on my hair.

She’s always passionate when she kisses me, but today it seems way more than passionate. My body reacts to her touch and moves closer to her, cupping her face in my palms as I reply to her kiss with the same passion.

I don’t know what is happening to her, but it’s so hot. I’ve never felt her lips this hungry before. “Are you alright? You’re acting so different right now. “

I can’t do anything but look at her in awe and wait for her to say something. “Don’t worry, I’m okay.” I feel her hands taking my shirt off as her eyes remain stiff on mine.

Out of control, I pin her down, driving my tongue from her collar to her breasts, watching her softly muffle. I repeat her action and take off her top and her bra, leaving her half bare for my eyes.