[ Sweet baby]

You looked at the man on your bed, head tilted in curiosity, and regret. He was laying down, kicking his feet in the air as he looked at you, pink eyes staring into yours and a mischievous smirk pulled at his lips, making you weak in your knees at the devilish way he presented himself. Ah. Devilish. Reminds of you what he is.

Well, if he weren't for the cute lil' pink horns adorning his head and the matching colored heart shaped tail he was swishing back and forth.

The pink man that found his way inside your home is... an incubus, on top of being a political ideology. You've heard about both of them. You've heard many stories about succubi and incubi, but you've always just ignored them, believing that most of the stories were fake and/or you would never encounter one in your life. You were wrong about that, apparently. As for the latter, political ideologies... You were never interested in politics, just wanting the best for people, but yeah, this one is not good for the people.

It's good for the gay people who hate themselves, apparently.

"What are you looking at?~ Like what you see?~" He's been nonstop flirting with you ever since he found himself in your home, constantly trying to feel you up and pin you down to your bed, just like a horny little dog, a bitch in heat if you will. You feel like a mom who's son just discovered porn and is going off the rails with it, but you digress.

"I don't know, do I?"

"I think you do, baby," he brings his face closer and closer to you, never once breaking that stupid smirk off his face as he stares up at you, getting comfy on your lap like a sweet little kitten. "You're pretty, you know." Homonationalist. His name is Homonationalist, or Homofascist, whichever you prefer, even though both are equally bad. You blush at his words, but try not to let the effect get to you, let alone make it visible. That'd just be giving the male what he wants.

It's in his nature, of course — he's an incubus. You're not going to give him shit for that, that'd just be pure ridiculous.

...But just why did it have to be fucking you?

"Uh huh..."

You nod. No, this Incubus is not gonna bend you over and go to town with you, fucking you like a wild dog when you're face down against your pillow. Nope! He's not going to be fucking you at all, your resolve is strong, and you're not going down. On him, nor let him go down on you. Of course, it's pathetic, as he's a literal sex demon, and you're just some pathetic human who's house he broke into. He's going to win, but you're putting up a fight still.

Homofash laughs, "what~? It's true. Out of alllll the humans I've met so far, you've happened to be the cutest~" His breath fans against your face, which just makes you buckle your knees. Ugh. "I bet you say that to all the humans who's houses you break into." While that can be considered a joke to anybody else would hear it randomly, it's also just the truth. Incubi get around, as they're literal sex demons, and this one is definitely no different. 

He already acts and sounds like a massive manwhore.

You know they can't help it, and maybe some sex demons only use it for practical use instead of gaining any actual enjoyment out of it. But alas, sex demons get their power through sex. 

"Hey, I don't break into their houses all the time! Some people let me in!" He pouts, but he still looks into your eyes, making you rub your thighs slightly in annoyance, hoping he doesn't feel it as he sits on your lap like a cute little kitten. "And besides, it's trueeYou're so cute, I could just eat you up!" He grinds slightly against your lap, and you're surprised by the neediness of the way he rolls his hips. You sigh like a disappointed mother, "I bet you could."