chapter 23

Rudvika came inside their room and sat on the bed after sometime Akshat came there too.

Akshat- betu.......he sat on his knees infront of her.

Akshat- so much anger hmm.......he pecked her knuckle but she pulled her hands back.

Rudvi- don't talk to me........she turned her face, he sat beside her and pecked her cheeks.

Akshat- sorry.........he pecked her cheeks again but she didn't glance him .

Akshat- sorry........with every sorry he started pecking her cheeks after sometime she smiled and hugged him.

Rudvi- you're forgiven now.........she pecked his cheeks two three times.

Akshat- now let's sleep you've to wokeup early.......he laid on bed taking her in his embrace.

Rudvi- suniye

Akshat- sunaiye Shona.....he pecked her nose.

Rudvi- can't you stay home tomorrow it's my first karwa chauth.

Akshat- I'll come early baccha ok I promise.......she sighed and closed her eyes.

In early morning

Rudvika wokeup and took a bath she was wearing a beautiful heavy pink saree, she get ready like a new bride

and looked at her husband who still as it was too early in morning she kissed his forehead and left.
At dinning table she found Ritu ji and Aakriti wating for her she touched Ritu ji feet's.

Ritu ji- sada suhagan raho beta......she caressed her cheeks.

Aakriti- maa why should I do fasting.......she asked with a pout.

Ritu ji- so that you can get a loving husband now shut up.......they ate their sargi and again left inside their rooms.

Rudvika look at her husband who sleeping hugging her pillow, she carefully removed the pillow and slept beside him and started caressing his hairs feeling her warmth he snuggled in her chest.

After two hours

Akshat wokeup and found his wife in his arms totally dressed as newly married bride he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Akshat- my beautiful Shona........ saying that he left to take bath but when he came back she was wide awake.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji.......she called him in sleepy voice, he came near her she hugged him from his torso putting her head on his stomach.

Akshat- wakeup betu.......she nodded her head in yes.

Rudvi- I'm not sleeping.....she mumbled slowly.

Akshat- today my Shona is looking very beautiful just like a fairy........she smiled hearing him.

Rudvi- when you're leaving for office........she look at him through his stomach.