chapter 15

It was night time Rudvi was feeding him dinner his skin was itching badly but he couldn't do that as his wife had denied to do that.

Akshat- I can't hold it anymore please.......he was about to itch his hands but she held his palms.

Rudvi- five minutes please.......after sometime a helper gave her a bowl of neem paste and leaves of neem.

Akshat- what is all that ?

Rudvi- neem is very good for you wait let me apply it ........she applied paste on his hands and feets properly.

Akshat- don't you hate me jaan.........she pretended like she didn't hear him.

He was looking at her all the time, she applied the paste on him properly then went to wash her hands, she came back and call on servant.

Servant- jii thakurain.

Rudvi- please bring my dinner here........ Akshat look at her in confusion.

Akshat- Vika it's almost 10 and you didn't have your dinner.........she nodded in no.

Akshat- and why?........he asked sternly.

Rudvi- I wasn't hungry Vidhayak ji that's why and now sleep it would be good for your health........after sometime they slept on their respective places.

In morning

Today he was feeling little better he was waiting for Rudvi who wasn't in room after he wokeup after sometime she came with their breakfast.

Akshat- where were you I was waiting for you na.....he complaint like a child.

Rudvi- ohho I was preparing breakfast that's why I'm late now complete your breakfast then I'll give you your medicine......after sometime they completed their food.
She cleaned his body with wet sponge and helped him in changing then again she applied neem paste on his body.

Akshat- you know Shona I'm very lucky that I got you in my life, who care for me, thankyou so much for giving me chance in your life. .........she smiled and started massaging his head like this one week passed now he was totally fit and fine plus disappointed too the mother and sister whome he love very much never came to ask him about his health only Rudvi and Vihan was there with him, he knew that Vihan love him more than anyone from this family.
Right now he was waiting for his wife who was in bathroom, she came looking fresh her hairs were bet and sticking to her skin, he looked at her with love .

Akshat- aap to Aaj subhe subhe zeher lag rhi hai......he said in husky voice.

Rudvi- phir to dur rahiye humse aap........she said while combining her hairs.

Akshat- I would like to taste this poison.........her cheeks flushed hearing him, she was about to run out of the room but before she could he held her by waist.

Akshat- why are you running hmm ........he whispered tracing his lips on her earlobe.

Rudvi- ummmmm........she moaned feeling new sensation in her body.

Akshat- can I kiss you please.........she was shocked because he never asked before.

Akshat- I know what you are thinking and I'm sorry for that behaviour please allow me Shona........he showed his puppy eyes.
In response she closed her eyes and leaned towards him without delaying he pressed his lips on her and started kissing her passionately, he was sucking her both lips in his mouth she tried to response but get failed, after feeling breathless she patted his chest, he stopped kissing her but didn't detached their lips, Rudvika could feel his smile on her lips.

Rudvi- I'm getting late........she murmured near his lips, he pecked her lips last time then left her .

Akshat- let me apply sindoor........he filled her partion and left to take bath, Rudvi left to prepare breakfast, she was cooking when Vivaan came there he bent and touched her feets.

Vivaan- what's in breakfast bhabhi.........he asked after sitting on the slab she told him about menu.

Vivaan- I want moong dal halwa pleaseeeeeee na....... there mother wasn't used of cooking so they didn't get chance to show tantrums.

Rudvi- I'll make in lunch because I had already prepared your bhaiya's favourite lauki halwa.......he pouted.

Vivaan- he always shows his power, but it's not politics I know my bhabhi loves me more, haina bhabhi........but before she could reply someone else reply.

Akshat- no she don't love not get up and get ready for your college.........he ordered him .

Vivaan- see I told you .......he said to Rudvi .

Akshat- wait you little monster......... Vivaan ran and hided behind Rudvi.

Akshat- come here stop hiding, Vika move.

Rudvi- rhane dejiye na baccha hai please Vivaan go get ready........ Vivaan kissed her cheeks and left from there murmuring thankyou bhabhi, Akshat glared at him for kissing his wife .