chapter 19

Aadya was caged in his embrace she tried to came out but he tighten his hold around her.

Akshat- why are you running from me hmm.......he kissed her cheeks making her blush.

Akshat- is my Shona blushing because of me or because of remembering ab......... before he could say anything more she hided her face in his chest, he chuckled seeing her shyness.

Akshat- Shona give me a kiss please........she closed her eyes in response but before he could kiss her Aakriti came there.

Aakriti- oh my god I'm sorry........ saying that she ran out of the kitchen, Rudvika pushed him lightly.

Rudvi- now how will I face her.........she whined.

Akshat- why tho?

Rudvi- she'll tease me na, go I don't want to talk you.......she pushed him and came out.
Devansh ji was sitting there with some papers and were waiting for them both came forward and touched his feet he also blessed them with heart.

Devansh ji- Akshat these are the documents you need to see and Rudvika it's from your college you can continue your classes from tomorrow........she was looking at him with open mouth because whatever she heard about him from Akshat and Ritu ji it's totally different.

Devansh ji- Ritu breakfast I'm getting late I have metting........ Ritu ji smiled and ask them to have their breakfast together.

After breakfast Rudvika was sitting on bed while Akshat was getting ready as he had to leave for party office, he noticed her lost somewhere.

Akshat- Shona what happened.......he sat on his knees infront of her.

Rudvi- nothing I'm just thinking about college.......she don't want to tell him anything right now on basis of her confusion.

Akshat- ok I'm going and maybe come late so take care and miss me .......he smooched her lips and then kissed her passionately.

Akshat- I'll come back with a surprise for you ok........he kissed her forehead and left .

Rudvika's POV

I can't understand papa ji his behaviour is very different from Akshat's point of view I mean he is right in some point like papa ji get angry easily on him and even abuse him physically but also cared for him the most, I had seen him when Akshat had chicken pox he always check his health but never came infront of him or me but why something is definitely wrong in this family, it's very complicated but I'll found everything soon.

End of Rudvika's POV

It's Lunch time and Rudvika wasn't feeling like to eat so she was just sitting there with Akriti and Ritu ji.

Ritu ji- beta why aren't you eating serve yourself.......she noticed her plate was empty.

Rudvi- maa I'm not hungry please........she showed her puppy eyes.

Ritu ji- don't try to melt me beta eat ........ Rudvika whined.

Aakriti- ohho maa let it be she is missing bhaiya how can she eat without him haina bhabhi........she teased her.

Rudvi- dekhlo maa.......Ritu ji glared at Aakriti.

Ritu ji- don't you dare to tease my daughter in law.

Aakriti- I'm not teasing her I'm just saying the facts bhabhi why don't you take lunch for bhaiya he must be missing you toooo.......both Ritu ji and Aakriti start laughing.

Rudvi- maa you too .

Ritu ji- sorry beta but she is right go to office he do not like outside food........ after sometime she left for his party office with launch.

Everyone recognised her after seeing the car and started greeting her .

Man- pranam bhabhi ji aap yaha ?........he was one who came that day when she fell ill.

Rudvi- bhaiya where is your bhaiya ji I'm here with his lunch.

Man- chaliye bhaiya ji andar hai .......both started walking and reached infront of his cabin.

Man- go bhabhiji he is inside........she nodded and entered without knocking.

Akshat- Arun can't you knock you know I don't like this type of behaviour.......he said sternly without looking at her he was lost in the documents given by his father.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji hum hai........he jerked his neck towards in the speed of light.

Akshat- Shona what happened why are you are ok did someone trouble you do you need something........she put her palms on his lips.

Rudvi- shant Vidhayak ji kitna chinta karte hai aap, I'm here to have lunch with you ........he kissed her palms and sat on his chair taking her on his lap.

Rudvi- what are you doing leave me I need to serve......she tried to stand but his wasn't letting her go.

Akshat- no need to go, feed me like that na betu please........like that they had completed their lunch.

Rudvi- atleast now leave me I need to go home .......he nodded his head in no but after sometime he made stand .

Akshat- go safely ok and before going give me my kiss........she knew he'll not leave without taking his kiss so she herself kissed him and left with a smile.