chapter 20 🔞

One month passed like that kisses, smooching, teasing, biting and cuddling are common now between them Rudvika started falling for him, in this one month she got to knew that he wasn't bad but a very sweet and caring husband sometime she just irritated him to make him angry but he had just patted her haid like a small girl, she had started going college too and now she only tried to ignore Veeransh who also didn't want to see her as someone else's wife, there was new polity professor who had no idea about Rudvika that she was wife and life of Akshat Singh Rajput, was trying to flirt with her.

Akshat- Vika aren't you getting late for college.......he asked her who was busy in making her brother in law's favourite milkshake.

Vihaan- I'll drop bhabhi don't worry ........he was sitting beside her who was serving him.

Akshat- Vika actually I need my some important documents please come and find them........ Vihaan glared at his brother knowing him better.

Rudvi- just two more minutes you go first I'm coming........ Akshat left grumpily inside his room.

Vihaan- he was lying you know na........now it's her turn to being teased by him.

Rudvi- no he have a meeting today regarding lok sabha elections........she tried to sound serious.

Vihaan- really but elections are after seven months.....he smiled teasingly.

Rudvi- your drink take it and bye.....she hurriedly left inside her room and didn't found him there, she came in balcony and found him there smoking, she came face to face, snatched his cigarette and threw it.

Rudvi- I told you not to smoke na ........she asked sternly but he ignored her started coming inside she understood that he was angry with her.

Rudvi- gussa na ho mere Vidhayak ji please......she back hugged him but he didn't said anything.

Rudvi- please na ........she kissed his back shoulder after tip toing.

Akshat- you ignored me for him I'll not talk to you ...... he complaint like a child.

Rudvi- oh my god then who will talk to your betu ....... she came infront from under his shoulder.

Akshat- you know me very well that's why you igno......ummmmm she kissed him for the first time.

Rudvi- oh cigarette smell is very toxic but addictive too stop smoking or soon you'll find them in my fingers too.......he bite her fingers lightly.

Akshat- you're fingers look good only in hairs and will around my dick ........she instantly put her palms on his mouth but maybe that was a wrong move he instantly took her two fingers in his mouth and started sucking her fingers.

Rudvi- ummm........she pressed her thighs together feeling an unknown sensation between her legs which didn't go unnoticed by him after sucking for sometime he left her fingers.

Akshat- open you mouth......
...he said huskily without objection she did what he ordered, he pushed her fingers inside her mouth which were covered in his saliva.

Akshat- suck them like I suck you before........she pressed her thighs more hearing his heavy dominant voice, after sometime he pulled her fingers out and pressed her front with his.

Mature content ahead don't read if you're uncomfortable please

Akshat- are you feeling something new.......she nodded in yes without any hesitation.

Akshat- where.......she didn't said anything just hided her face in his chest.

Akshat- there......he cupped her cunt above her saree she bite him on his chest tightly as he applied some force down there, he removed her saree and hurriedly open her underskirt and undies then again cupped her part pressing his palm more.

Rudvi- ahhhh Vi.... Vidhayak jiiiiii.......she gave him one more hickey on his neck.

Akshat- can you allow me to pleasure you Shona........he pressed his lips on her earlobe.

Rudvi- yes .......she said bluntly.

Akshat- as you say my jaan......he pushed his three fingers together inside her .

Rudvi- ahhh slowly please.......she held his biceps tightly.

Akshat- remove them......pointed at her blouse and his shirt and she obeyed him. He took her bud in mouth and started sucking them in urgency.

Rudvi- wh..y d..do y...you ahhh alwaysssss s..suck them ummm whe....when
the..there isssshhh n... nothing.........she said between her moans.

Akshat- because in some years they will feed my child that's why I'm worshipping them.......he said while pulping his finger in and out.

Rudvi- you're very shameless.......she pressed his head more in her blossom, he made her lay on bed while doing his deeds and completed it after half hour but hadn't left her bud he was still sucking and she was caressing his hairs.

Rudvi- hatiye na I'm getting late for college please.......he
nipped her bud gaining a slap on his shoulder.

Rudvi- kata kyu gande bacche.......she chew his fingers harshly. After sometime he left her bud with pop soun look at her innocently and peck her lips back to back more than ten times, then cleaned everything and left for their respective work having breakfast.

I need 70+ follower and 70star anyhow until then no update bye bye sweeties🥰