chapter 22

Rudvika started punching his chest after regaining her breath Akshat was chucking seeing her cute angry face.

Akshat- bas bas mera beta thak gaya hoga na.........he held her wrists and kissed her palms.

Rudvi- why you always make me breathless.

Akshat- awww mera baccha .......he put her head on his chest.

Rudvi- I'm angry with you.....she said with a pout.

Akshat- ok then what should I do in service mam.......he said teasingly.

Rudvi- ummm chocolate ya I want a chocolates.

Akshat- ok let's go home first then I'll give you chocolates.......he kissed her forehead. She sat back on her seat soon they reached home and found Ritu ji talking with some unknown ladies.

Ritu ji- Bahu go freshen up and then come here ...... Rudvika nodded her head and left to freshen up and Akshat left outside do discuss something with his man, after some Rudvika came down wearing a elegant simple saree.

Ritu ji- beta tomorrow is karwa chauth so she is here to apply mehndi come sit....... Rudvika sat beside her and forwarded her hands to lady after one hour her mehndi was completed.

Rudvi- baksh do mate please kamar toot rhi hai na Jane aap kaise bathi hai itne time se( let me go mother my back is aching now don't know how your sitting in that age).......she thought.

Lady- should I write Thakur Sahab's name.......she nodded her head in yes with pink blushing cheeks.

Ritu ji- go beta and take rest........ without any second thought she left from there.

Rudvi- hayyeee meri kamar ........she laid on bed properly, then Akshat came there with a bag in his hands.

Akshat- is my Shona tired......he kapt the bag on table and beside her .

Rudvi- my back is aching badly please give a painkiller from my bag......she put her head on his lap.

Akshat- no Shona I'll not giving you any medicine it's not good to take painkillers regularly come lie on your stomach I'll massage your back.......she did what he said but managed to save her mehndi, after massaging he look at her face only to witness her sleeping.

Akshat- mera bhalu humesha sone ko chahiye......he carefully turned her .

After two hours Rudvika wokeup and found herself alone there he went to freshen up and cleaning her  hand, after that she again came in room.

Rudvi- hayyee my mehndi and colour is just mumhhh......she kissed her palms.

Akshat- what is happening here without me....... hearing his sudden voice she flinched and glared at him.

Rudvi- why you always do that hmm.......he back hugged her while staring at her through the mirror.

Akshat- sorry and show me your mehndi........she excitedly showed him her hands.

Akshat- look the mehndi is giving my love's testimony

Akshat- look the mehndi is giving my love's testimony......he kissed her palms then her forehead.

Rudvi- stop buttering don't forget I'm angry with you ........he chuckled and made her sit on bed .

Akshat- ok but what about these chocolates........he gave her the bag which was placed on the side table.

Rudvi- humare liye ?.......she ask like a kid.

Akshat- nhi humare liye offcourse for you Shona........
he opened one packet and feed her while talking some random things.

They were talking when someone knocked the door and come inside.

Aakriti- bhaiya papa is calling you and wait a minute chocolates.......she looked at her brother with a betrayal look.

Akshat- your bhabhi was angry with me .

Aakriti- hum bhi naraz hai ab ....... saying that she took one chocolate from Rudvika and started eating.

Akshat- Aku meri bacchi you're mature na that's why I didn't got chocolates for you.

Rudvi- are you calling me immature.......she said in little anger.

Aakriti- yes bhabhi he just called you immature....... she started teasing Akshat.

Rudvi- don't talk to me now ........ saying that she left outside.

Aakriti- ab maja aayega.......
. saying that she too ran out.

Akshat- she is childish but she'll never accept this .

At dinning table

Rudvika was sitting beside Akshat who was trying to get her attention.
She served him karela and udad daal Ritu ji looked at his plate then Rudvika.

Ritu ji- beta he don't like karela and udad daal ...... Rudvi smiled at her then said .

Rudvi- no maa she said that today he wanted to try it hai na Vidhayak ji........he nodded his head in yes, Vihaan and Devansh ji was smiling knowing that he is gone today.

Akshat was looking at his plate then his wife who glared at him and him to eat, he started eating while making faces .

Devansh ji- Akshat how is the preparation going for elections.

Akshat- everything is good papa don't worry we'll do our best....... Devansh ji nodded his head in yes.

Ritu ji- take Vihaan with you he is only doing mischievous these days....... Vihaan look at his brother and nodded his head in no.

Vihaan- maa did you really brought me from road ?

Ritu ji- yes ......... everyone started laughing seeing Vihaan's face.

70+ votes and 75+ followers for next update until then bye bye sweeties 🥰