chapter 21

Rudvika was attending her polity class sitting alone today as Arshi wasn't present she was feeling strange because of professor's behaviour he roaming around her seat and some time bend near her to check her notes. (Professor - Rohit)

Rohit- miss Verma this part is wrong where are you lost.......he pointed at one heading.

Rudvi- sorry sir I'll again write it........she was about to write when Rohit put his palm on her shoulder and roamed at her make disgustingly in response Rudvika pushed him harshly that he fell on floor every student was looking at them with shock.

Rudvi- I'm so sorry sir it's happened unintentionally..
.....she bowed her head to say sorry.

Rohit- it's ok miss Verma I don't mind it and class submit your assignment on this Friday ok nowy class is over thankyou for attending my class.......he gave Rudvika a sinner smile and left from there, without thinking anything Rudvika came out campus and found her bodyguards there they noticed her fear sticken face and immediately asked her.

Jai- bhabhiji what happened why are looking so tensed tell us ....... Rudvika nodded her head in no.

Rocky- bhabhi did someone bullied you...... again she nodded her head in no .

Jai- then what happened tell us we'll give solution to your problem or bhaiya ji will eat us raw haina Rocky.......Rocky nodded his head in yes.

Rudvi- unke pass jana hai hume abhi please bhaiya.......she only wanted to be in his safe embrace.

Rockey- ok come we are going party office happy now ........he dropped her at his office, she hurriedly reached near her cabin without knocking she entered inside and saw him busy in files but after hearing her anklets sound he look up and found his love .

Akshat- come here mera beta........she moved towards him and sat on his lap hugging him tightly hiding her face in his neck.

Akshat- kisne pareshan kiya mere bacche ko hmm........he kissed her side head and started caressing her back.

Akshat- what happened betu tell me why are looking so sad and scared........he cupped her face lovingly and kissed her nose.

Rudvi- I missed you I don't want to go college I want to be with you........she hided the truth knowing his anger he'll definitely kill Rohit if he got know about her being harassed by him.

Akshat- ok ok don't be sad look I'm here with my Shona but how will you complete your ambitions if you stop going to going to college tell me ........she inocently looked at him and put her head on his chest.

Akshat- feeling hungry?.......she nodded her head in affirmation from his chest. He ordered some healthy food and drinks for her, after sometime she slept on his chest he messaged Anup to not knock the door and his head showed be bowed when he entered inside as his baby was sleeping on his lap, Anup obliged his order and left the cabin after putting the food on table.

Akshat- Shona wakeup look your food is here .......but instead of waking up she snuggled more into him.

Akshat- utho baccha......he tried to make her sit properly only to hear her whine.

Akshat- wakeup meri sajini ji.......after much struggle she wokeup and kissed his cheeks with love .

Akshat- come on open your mouth I'll feed my Shona......he feed her lovingly who was sometime paying with his shirt buttons, hairs or bite his fingers to make him annoyed but he was enjoying her childish behaviour.

Rudvi- ice cream khani hai.

Akshat- ok in evening now drink water.......he made her drink water and again she slept on his shoulder.

Akshat- mera beta bhalu hai ekdam sirf sona chahiye......
..he pecked her lips and again started working in evening he woke up her and both left to home.

Rudvi- look there ice cream.......she pointed at vendor, he ordered his bodyguard to get ice cream for her as today he was driving himself and guards were following them in another car, who came gave and left without lifting his eyes.

Rudvi- only one then what will you eat ........he look at her with mischievous smile.

Akshat- I'll eat your half icecream........ hearing him she instantly stuffed her mouth and look at him like saying I'll not share mine.
He pulled her on his lap and smashed his lips on her, he was trying to open her mouth with his tongue but she wasn't understanding it so he pinched her waist making her moan without wasting any second he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and took ice cream from her mouth to his she had closed her eyes tightly fisting his shirt, she started feeling breathless but he wasn't in mood to leave her after 10 minutes he finally freed her lips who breathing heavily putting her forehead on his.

60+ votes and 75+ followers for next update until then bye bye sweeties 🥰