Chapter 25

*****Time skip to Garrett's first birthday******

                            Conrad POV

Today is January 17, my son birthday.

God, he is growing up so much already.

All of his aunt and uncles are here (and yes Jere and Kendall got custody of Emmett, Henrick and Crew), his two grandparents are here, Laurel, John, Cleveland and Lorelei, Taylor, Elle, Kendall, her sister, her grandparents, his cousins, Skye, her girlfriend Emma, Julia, and Cam Cameron, the debs couldn't make it.

I was outside because that where the party is mostly outside.

The entire decorations are blue and white.

And Belly was the kitchen while Garrett was taking a nap

I grew annoyed that we were separated so I went inside to find Cam Cameron and Hailey talking/ flirting.

Hailey is senior in college, while Kendall graduated last year. Fun fact they have an older sister that they disowned after she came out as a lesbian, her name is Eva who came here with her wife Kayla and their three daughters Allie, Ivy and Katie, when Belly invited them because they going to be family sooner or later.

I went over to the two of them.

"Have you seen Belly?" I asked them.

"Oh she went upstairs, Garrett woke up from his nap." Cam Cameron said. I instantly went upstairs to his nursery.

I learned on the doorframe watching my wife making our son smile, Belly is good at that.

She was changing him up into his outfit, my smile got so big.

"Why don't you help get me dressed sometimes." I gently said, trying not to scare her.

But as I could tell from her smile, she wasn't scared at all. She slowly turned her head over to me.

"I did, this morning Conrad." Belly said, I closed the door and walked over to her, our boy immediately smiled once he saw me walking over to them.

I put my hands on her waist, she is holding our son in her right arm. I softly leaned in to put a soft kiss on her lips, then her forehead. "I still want to dressed me from time to time, along with me dressing you."

Belly chuckled, before looking at me. "I would love that."

I smiled then I kissed her again, before looking down at her stomach and gently rubbing it from the side.

I looked at her, still gently rubbing her stomach. "How is our baby doing?"

Yep, Belly's pregnant again, we find out after three weeks, we did the math, apparently this baby was convinced on the night of Christmas Eve.