Chapter 11

Belly POV

It's been a month since me and Conrad got here. It June and today is the day of my mom and Cleveland book signing.

I was in my room getting ready, wearing what I was wearing the outfit that I was wearing this time of that summer.

Why am I wearing the same outfit I did this time of the year after that summer? Because my mother demanded that all of the summer must wear what we wore in her last book signing when were all together.

Conrad came into my room as a put Chapstick that looks like lipstick on, looking really good as usual.

"Why are putting makeup on? Do you have a date with Cam Cameron?"he asked, even if I know kidding I don't miss the anger in his voice.

"It's just chapstick Conrad." I said, I intend to hide my amusement in my tone of voice.

"Chapstick huh."said Conrad as he moved from the doorway to my mirror, standing behind me.

"Yep chapstick." I said, as I finished putting it on and lowered it down to place it beside the mirror. "See no color whatsoever."

"Yeah I see."he said as he pulled back my hair and lowered his head to my neck.

Then he kissed my neck at first softly before going rough. A morn escape my mouth, I put my hand in his hair.

The next thing I know he turns me around and kiss me on my lips with unbearable passion and I kiss right back with the same level of passion.

Then he scoops me up and we land on the bed kissing each back and taking each clothes off carefully.

And it feels like the most natural thing in the world.

______________________________________________
                           Laurel POV

God I love seeing my daughter and future son-in-law/practically another son so happy and in love.

Conrad and Belly got here two hours ago, they both said hello to me, Cleveland, Sean and Lola.

Conrad had to go say hello to my son and his brother, I just hope my yelling/talking to him made him less of a spoiled brat.

While my daughter said hello to Taylor and Anika.

I had grown to like Taylor Madison Jewels over the years since I can see that she causes so much drama in Isabel life, but when Beck died and I saw how much Taylor was there for Belly between Beck dying and her break up with Connie, I grew to really love Taylor, I especially had too when she began Steven girlfriend.

I gave him a hard time when I find out he broke up with her over texts.

Unlike my daughter, Taylor doesn't forgive f*** ups especially when it towards Belly.

Meanwhile Anika, I like her from the start, especially after the almost wedding, she came by over to our house to check on Belly while Taylor was at work, those two girls got her back on her feet and encourage her to go to Spain. That is something I will always be grateful for. I'm also grateful to Connie friends for helping him get back on his feet.

"It's good to see him happy again." Cleveland came over to whisper, I looked up to find my daughter and Connie where he was the summer, her back to wall and Conrad facing her, drinks in both their hands, their bodies only inches apart, both have the brightest smiles on their faces.

And I agree with him, it's nice to see them both happy it's been so long since it happened.

"I couldn't agree more."I said, smiling as I saw my daughter laugh at something Connie whisper into her ear causing him to smile.