Chapter 8

Conrad POV

Walking up next to Belly still seems like a dream, her back is turn to me.

God even her back is sexy, I careful move her hair and kiss her neck, I can feel her move and I saw her smile happily as I move from her neck to her earlobe.

Causing her to roll over, and kiss me, god I love this woman.

When we pulled apart both of us have a smile on her faces, I then said to her. "God I am never letting you go ever again."

She gave me a smile. "Me neither. But if we have a fight like we did at prom or at the funeral—"

"Then I will be there not giving up, if you ever slip away or I do, then I will be their to remind you that I'm not giving up on us."I said to her as I rubbed her naked shoulder.

She gave me a smile. "Me too." I lay down on my back and she lay down on my bare chest.

"You know, my biggest regret is letting you go in the first place." I said to her as I play with her hair and held her close.

"You had a good reason through."I heard her say, did I through? I never wanted to let her go but I knew that if I have kept her with me I would end up hurting her.

"Good reason or not I should have never let you go." I said to her. She then kissed my chest which feels so f***ing good, then kiss me on my lips and I kiss her back with force.

___________________________________________________

Belly POV

Having Conrad kiss me with this much force feels amazing.

I kiss him back with equally enough force, he then pulled me on his lap (Just so we're clear not everything me and Conrad learns to sex this was on of them)

We kiss for what it felt like forever but in reality it was more like ten minutes.

I pulled away from Conrad with a smile on my face. "Are you hungry?"he asked me.

"Starving."I said, we both got up Conrad handled me his grey jacket that he wore that summer, I sizzle it up and Conrad who only in his underwear put his cousin rowing.

He made me my favorite breakfast which is three types of cereal, while I was sitting on the counter that I sat at when we were planning the party.

He handed me my cereal. "Thank you."

"Your welcome Bells." He said, he then pulled himself, his favorite cereal.

When we were done, Conrad put the dishes in the sink, that he decided to ask me a question.

"So... do you remember when me, you and Jere was in the car?"

"You mean the one when you ask me who at of the two of you were the better kisser was, while both being very petty, d***ish and I have to ambit very funny at the same time."I said.

"Yeah."he said.

"Verbally why?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I noticed..I noticed that you didn't answer."he said, I gave him a flat look.

"Did you seriously want to know?" I asked with said flat look. And Conrad shook his head.

"Not really, no it's doesn't matter now."he said.

"You right, it doesn't matter now." I said as I got down from the counter and walked towards him. I put my arms around his neck causing him to wrap his arms around my waist. "Besides you already know the answer to that."