Chapter 22

****** Time skip, four months ***************

Belly POV

It has been four months since the miscarriage, and.... I honestly don't know how I feel.

I still feel a little better, but I still feel anxious and depressed but the doctor told us that it get better after a 8 weeks, and it did, but I still feel sad for the little baby that will never join her family.

In the early 8 weeks after the miscarriage, Conrad was both there for me and our son, but he also put himself into his work after his time off was done, so did I if I was being honest, just to keep ourselves busy from the grief.

We did grief, Taylor held a funeral for the baby, and she even made something that will help.

She asked for the pregnancy tests, she put them in a frame behind a glass, got pink and blue ribbons.

And even made a sign that said, 'We will miss you for infinity' and made an infinity sign with blue and pink.

She surprised us when we got there.

I cried and hugged her, along with Conrad.

She even made a teddy bear that looked like junior mint, only with a blue and pink scarf and purple sunglasses that had, in little words 'I will love you forever baby brother or baby sissy' for Garrett.

That along with everything, is why she's Garrett's godmother.

And even she sometimes drives me absolutely bat s*** crazy, she is still is the greatest best friend, I could ever have.

She stayed with us after the miscarriage, taking care of Garrett while Conrad or I needed a moment, because we both had a panic attack and I have been taking medication for it.

Cook us dinner, clear the house just to make the easier for us, went grocery shopping, all while being nine months pregnant, being sore and without being asked and practically forced us to seat down while she does it, and turned us down when we turned to help her.

Luckily my niece gave her an easy, but very painful labor when she finally decided to come into the world.

Yes, my niece, she had finally decided to come into the world on at the end of March.

It lasted two days according to Steven, at midnight on March thirty one, the little princess come perfectly healthy.

Me and Conrad goddaughter, Isabelle Celeste Conklin, the Isabelle is obviously for me, Celeste is for Conrad.

The little hair that she has is the same color as Steven's...

And that just about all the thing she got from Steven.

But all of us are just going to call her Elle.

Both Elle and Garrett get along well together, and they play together.

The lost made me different person, along with Conrad. But in a good way, I guess my body could tell that they was something worry with the baby that me and Conrad couldn't deal with.

Even though I am back to feeling normal, me and Conrad will forever be changed, and our marriage is stronger than ever.

What gave me and Conrad peace of mind is that he or she is with their grandmother Susannah and she can feel that Susannah is protecting him or her.

And that just makes me smile.

_____________________________________________
                               Conrad POV