Chapter 7

Belly POV

As we ride into cousins we stop at the gas station to get food , the gas station that Jumper works at and still does, it was still daytime.

Note to self: Go to the Store and get food and drinks.

I know that Conrad would be jealous that I slept with other guys, just like how I was jealous that he been with other girls.

"Do you want me to go in or ..."I asked him unsure if I wanted to and I wasn't sure what he would see Jumper if he was alone.

"No, no, it's okay I'll go in."he said.

"You sure?"I asked. He then learned in to kiss me and I kiss right him back, it less a couple of minutes before he pulled away.

"Yeah I'm sure."Conrad said, in then got out, I locked the doors and went inside. I told Conrad that the sex me and Jumper had was sad sex but not passionate sad sex, but not the sex me and Conrad has, yesterday I was trying to find the flash cards Steven made for him in that one summer for his test today but instead I came across a box that says 'Isabel Susannah Conklin and Me'. 

I find photos of us in there both from when we were younger just the other ones when we dated.

I also find photos of me alone my high school graduation, my senior photos my mom must I send them.

I also find his sex fantasies about me and him.

Will most of them are sex fantasies, they mostly just talk about stuff they never talk about before. But they were also labeled.

And god those sex fantasies were hot and full of lust, I ever got turn on where reading them.

The first one was the summer I turned fifteen and he and I was the only one at the house.

Me and Belly were home alone together, the moms had to run to the store and our brothers went to the Boardwalk with a couple of their friends that they met.

The truth is I realized I want her since she was thirteen. I was full of lust just by looking at her.

Belly was eating cereal, then we looked at each other she gave me a smile I couldn't hold back in anymore so when she got up to put her cereal by the sink to leave her milk for Jere something she always does and something I never understand because it's disgusting drinking milk of someone else used cereal milk.

I just walk up to her, I didn't give her a chance to ask what was I doing I simply just kiss the hell out of her something I wanted to do since I began I teenager but I also thought it was wrong because of her age.

I scoop her up and brought her to my room I put her down, "Conrad what are you?"

"It's okay."I said to her rubbing her arm softly. "Tell me when you want be to stop or your uncomfortable and I will stop, "

Then she just kissed me telling me it's okay, she's okay.

I laid her softly on the bed, we took her time taking each other clothes off. I slowly put my d*** in her and slowly pulled it in and out. All while kissing her on the lips, then I made my way down her body where I stuck my tongue in her center....

I keep reading them and trust me they get if hotter, at the end of each fantasies he wrote down. 'Only if she wants to,'

I suddenly felt a kiss on my neck, I know Conrad lips from anywhere I put my head on the back of his neck so that he can have better access.

I then felt his head on my shoulder, he looked at what I'm looking at. 

"I see you find my sex fantasies."he said.