Chapter 24

Belly POV

Today is Christmas Eve , me and Conrad wished our family a merry Christmas Eve.

They were pretty furious with us a little bit, but my mom, dad,their families. Jere, Kendall, her grandparents and sister, Steven and Taylor said that they were coming tomorrow so they can spend the Christmas all together.

We couldn't help but agree because we want Garrett first Christmas with all of his family.

So we got everything ready for Christmas Eve, we bake Christmas, lit the tree with lights, made hot cocoa, ate. And made sure our son was extra protective when we went out in the snow.

When we came back it was already night time, and we were both exhausted.

As I put in his crib that we sat up in the living room as Conrad set the fire in the fireplace.

He even laid the blanket that I laid last time we were here alone, we both sat on the blanket.

Conrad then gently grabbed my hand and put on his cheek. "Oh, it still feels good." He said with a dreamy smile and voice.

I chuckled a little bit and said the same thing I did when I was sixteen. "Yeah that's because you're cold hearted."

Instead of me moving my hand, he kept my hand there, with his hand and he said. "For everyone else maybe, not for you... and our son."

I gave him a smile, before his moved to my cheek and then leaned in to kiss me.

Then we pulled apart. He played with my hair for a little bit, then we kissed again, only this time harder.

"Is everything okay?" I asked in between kisses.

"Of course everything okay, why wouldn't it?" Conrad asked, also in between kisses.

"I don't know, it's just that you been extra affectionate." I kissed as he kissed down my jaw to my neck. "Not that I don't mind really."

"Can't a guy show affectionate with his wife."

"Of course he can, like I said I don't mind it." I said. "You had a nightmare around midnight, and as your wife I just wanted to know if everything is alright. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

He pulled away, looking at me, he knows when I courage him to tell me something, that I always tell him to take his time.

He takes a deep breath before saying. "The nightmare was when the miscarriages happened, when I saw you laying on the floor surrounded by a pool of your blood."

He swallows before continuing. "But only this time.... it was too late for both you and the baby."

I lick my lips before softly and gently saying. "Your scared that if you hadn't come down at the right... then I wouldn't be here anymore."

He nodded. "I don't want to lose you or be close to losing you like that, Garrett still need his mother and I still need my wife.."

"Hey.. hey." I said, gently climbing onto his lap, my hands are on his face for him to look at me. "I am not going anywhere."

"If you do, can you take me with you?" He asked me, his  feature representing a little boy.

I didn't answer right away, I just gave him a sweet, long hard kiss before pulling apart and giving him a smile. "It depends on how old is Garrett and any of of are future kids."

He give me and before we kissed again.

______________________________________________
Conrad POV

I laid Belly down on the blanket, putting her legs around my waist while continuing kissing her.

I then kissed down her jaw and neck, I stayed there for a few hours or minutes before bitting and sucking on it.

"Here?" I heard Belly's breathless question.

"Yes, here." I answered back still bitting.

"Right in front of our son? While he's sleeping?" She asked again.

"It's not like we haven't done it before." I said.

She answered back breathlessly. "Good point."

Then we went back to kissing roughly and long.

It only took a minute before she took off my shirt and I took off hers. I then kissed my way down her to her waist line I took off her pants and pulled them down along with her panties. All while kissing them them until I got to her vagina, where I put my mouth suck, lick inside her and bite it until I heard her sexy orgasms hit. I did the same when I put my fingers into her. I kissed my way down her legs, I then turned her around and kissed my up, I stopped to bite her perfectly beautiful ass, then I kissed my way up again. I took her bra earlier and suck, bite and lick on her beast.

When I turned her back over after a nibble on her earlobes, as we went back to kissing she starts pushing me back until I'm on the ground, before she started kissing me up and down.

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down both my underwear down and started to suck on my d***.

My hips started to move, and like everytime we do this, I can't stop and don't want to stop from diving deeper into her mouth, my hands tangled in her hair as she stared to suck harder and harder, until my eyes go from the top of my head and a let out a loud orgasm.

She lets go, kissing my legs, turning me on over so I am facing the ground, it was her turn to kiss her way up, when she got to my ears, I asked her. "Are you done teasing me?"

"That depends, are you?" She said breathlessly.

"Yes definitely, I want to be inside of you." I asked breathlessly.

"Then yes I am." She answered, letting me round up, sitting up, pulling her onto my lap, her legs wrapping around my waist. We kissed hard for a very minutes.

Before her back, on the blanket, then I went inside of her. At first it was gently but soon we were rocking her hips into each other.

It took seconds or maybe more, I don't care all I cared about was making my wife feel so good.

*******Five seconds later********************

Me and Belly were facing the fireplace, her head is laying on my chest, while my hand is on her shoulder. The fire is now out.

Then I heard my son, crying. "I just have to say our son has the perfect timing."

"No idea where he got that from." Belly said, and no truer words have been spoken.

Belly was making her way up to get him but I stopped her. "I'll get him." I got up and picked him up and sat down right next to Belly again.

As soon as I pulled the blanket over us, I wrapped my arm around my wife and holding my son in my other hand. He instantly stopped crying.

Guess he wanted to be with his parents on Christmas.

I pulled Belly closer to me, I kissed her forehead. "Merry Christmas Bells."

"Merry Christmas to you too, and merry first Christmas to you Garrett."

I knew that my family was safe and sleeping in my arms. "Merry Christmas to us all."

I deified off to sleep knowing my family is safe in my arms, I had a smile on my face too.