L57c43k8orXapollon

It was definitely going to be a fun battle he used the new Power at that moment the hunter in front of me or should I say Adventurer that was an s-rank he used a skill called hollow space a while ago and now he's using Hollow earthquake another skill it seems like he's able to use the power of hollow wish I still don't understand that power to begin with a lot of demons like to use that as well I guess it's just powerful I guess I'll have to learn and copy it huh you might actually be a match for me I tell him.

The man in front of me says you don't say well I haven't come to kill you I just want to see if you're worthy of your S rank that's all so you don't believe the guild that I'm worthy of it do you not quite to be honest definitely interesting for you to say that I tell him guilds make mistakes humans need to understand that and you well you could have a mistake so you think my rank is a mistake pretty much yes he tells me but let's just see.

If that's true or not still I wonder how powerful you actually are Relko I wonder too well let's test my power shall we I say a power he wasn't expecting to see hollow space I scream what you can use my power seems like it I'm a copier I can use people's powers now if you'll excuse me Red Ivy I was going to use the power of Ivan and it worked I completely annihilated this guy well looks like you won Relko guess it makes sense you literally defeated Isaac Orkin hey you didn't come to kill me right.

Yeah that's right and you're not my enemy good battle though thanks I was a nice fight you had a lot in you he told me he asked me one question though was I going all out no I tell him what I was going all out looks like you lost then I told him if I was going all out you be dead I guess that makes sense if you were going all out you would have used your summons right exactly I tell him maybe we'll go on a mission sometime what do you say I'll think about it I tell him.

After that I then walked into the my house and after he leaves he asked so this is where you live yeah you want to come in I don't know if I should this is a Kings Castle true but I live here so so you're married to someone who lives here yeah exactly I don't know who you're preferring to or who you are married to but it's interesting really I tell him yeah anyway I got to go all right see you around then I'll think about doing quest with you ok.

Yeah well see you around hahu see you around I went to sleep that night and a few days have passed since then the battle was interesting and nothing really bad happened I've been training the girl who was a Summoner and yeah she's losing her mind here's the reason why my training is so brutal I think it might be killing her I'm not too sure though yeah she doesn't care though she's doing well and honestly I got to say she could surpass me as a Summoner although me as a necromancer I don't know to be honest and now everyone knows I am.

A necromancer so it's a little difficult to hide it however there are a few things I still want to do to this day I want to find the rest of the necromancer's labyrinth and I think there might be one where the broodmother was I speak to Agora here and there she's been telling me a lot lately mostly about a demon that she had a lot of trouble dealing with back in the day a Demon Lord to be exact however when she told me she was in her youth.

He was powerful but yet he wasn't that hard to be honest although for you you could probably not defeat him really you don't think you're Master can kill a Demon Lord I don't think you're on that level just yet you see a necromancer can do other things with the summons that seminaries cannot you don't say first you need to get the ability Shadow summon what does that mean when you use a specific word you could rise the Shadows from the dead it's kind of cool to be honest she tells me this and I'm intrigued a shadow Summoner huh it would be interesting.

Indeed it would Relko she tells me this and I tell her I need to lay off now I'm tired let's get some sleep okay you could summon me to sleep with you no thank you oh you're no fun she tells me yeah I get that a lot I go to sleep that night and feeling good waking up the next day I then head out to the guild another mission on my own I thought in middle of the dungeon I was just fighting against some monsters and having some fun when I heard screams.