𝟢𝟣𝟣,𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

It's the week of nationals and Makayla is so excited. Last nationals, she won and she wants to take it home this time. All the girls arrive at the studio and head inside.

"Hi Ab." Melissa says as they walk in.

"Hello ladies, come on in." Abby says to them. They put their stuff down by a wall and then line up.

"Here we are in another studio, another week to learn a new dance routine. This is tough, we have to do it today and there's props, now I want to reflect on the past two weeks. I keep telling you guys, you have been giving an amazing opportunity, you've been hand selected to go across the county and learn a new number each week and do these competitions and you are not stepping up to the plate." Abby tells the girls.

"If you don't want to do it, there are probably a hundred other kids who would love to be in your shoes right now. So I need to see motivation, I want you to want to win. This is my reputation on the line, it's my name but by now it's also your names so I'm going to start now with Paige." Abby said, revealing Paige's headshot.

"Moving on, Mackenzie, Nia and next we have Chloe." Abby said, revealing the rest of the bottom row.

"On the second row we have Brooke and Maddie." Abby said, revealing their headshots.

"And to no one's surprise, on top we have Makayla." Abby said, revealing her headshot. Makayla smiled slightly but not a lot so the producers couldn't make her a brat.

Makayla
Maddie   Brooke
Chloe   Nia   Chloe   Kenzie

"Okay, you're doing a solo and a duet with Chloe." Abby said to Maddie who nodded and smiled at Chloe.

"Chloe, you'll also be doing a solo. Kayla you'll also be doing a solo." Abby said and Makayla smiled brightly and nodded.

"Paige and Brooke, I'm giving you a duet. I want you to work together as friends. I do not want you fighting as sisters, if you waste time and energy bickering, back and forth, you're never going to get it finished." Abby tells the two sisters.

"Everybody is in the group number this week. Even Mackenzie." Abby says and everybody claps.

"Every single one of you are important part of this puzzle and in a group routine everybody needs to pull their weight and I'm telling you what you need to win. Alright, let's get to rehearsing, let's get moving." Abby says.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

All the girls start learning the dance. It's called 'This Is My Beauty' and all of the girls  have mirrors. It's based of inside beauty not just the outside.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It was not time for Makayla's solo routine. She was so excited to have a solo for nationals again. She walked back into the studio after getting a drink and saw Abby smiling and waiting for her.

"Okay. Layla last week you were flawless and I want that again. It's nationals and I'm pretty sure you want two wins for nationals." Abby said and Makayla smiled, nodding.

"This week your solo is a lyrical. It's called 'Guide Me Home' and the song is Fix You be Coldplay. You are going to portraying a lost little girl who needs to find her way home." Abby explains. Makayla nods and they get started.

Makayla has to act a lot in this dance, she really likes it, especially since she has to act. She likes the dance in general because it's so pretty. She can't wait to perform it at nationals. At the end of the dance, Makayla has to lie on the floor, facing the judges but act like she's cold and crying because she can't get home.