𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Makayla Zieglerportrayed by Kristina Pimenova

Makayla Ziegler
portrayed by Kristina Pimenova

Family

• Maddie Ziegler ~ twin
• Mackenzie Ziegler ~ little sister
• Melissa Gisoni ~ mom
• Kurt Ziegler ~ dad

Girls

• Chloe Lukasiak
• Nia Frazier
• Paige Hyland
• Brooke Hyland
• Kendall Vertes
• Vivi-Anne Stein

Mothers

• Christi Lukasiak
• Holly Frazier
• Kelly Hyland
• Jill Vertes

Teachers

• Miss Abby Lee
• Gianna Martello
• Cathy Nesbitt-Stein

Introduction

"These are my three daughters, Maddie, Makayla and Mackenzie. Maddie and Mila are eight and Mackenzie is six and they're both dancers." Melissa says to the camera men and her three daughters smile brightly.

The Ziegler's are at their house and so are the producers for the home/introduction clips. They all look through albums of mostly Makayla and Maddie dressed up.

"There's me, there's me, there's me." Makayla says, pointing at all of her photos.

"You two are probably going to be in a lot more this year and your sister too." Melissa tells the twins, who both nod and smile, their backs facing the cameras. The camera men film the twins' awards and crowns that they've both won. Makayla picks up a large crown and hands it to Mackenzie and she puts it on.

The camera men film Makayla and Maddie smiling and laughing. Makayla, Maddie and Mackenzie talk about what they always do in dance. Maddie usually does tap or lyrical, Mackenzie is an acrobatic girl and Makayla likes lyrical or jazz. They can all do others but that's what they do the most.