𝟢𝟢𝟤,𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞

All of the Ziegler's were currently downstairs, eating breakfast while having a couple little chats.

"So, who's excited for this week?" Melissa asks her three kids, as they munch on their breakfast.

"Uhh, I guess. But I can't believe we're learning new dances, every single week." Makayla sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You'll be fine. All of you will." Melissa said, patting her fingers down on the table.
"I think you two will be getting solos this week." She continued, looking at the twins who were immediately excited.

"I like having solos." Makayla said, finishing her breakfast.

"Me too." Maddie agreed while nodding.

"Okay, let's get to dance." Melissa said, taking the plates and bowls through to the kitchen, then picking up Mackenzie and walking to the cars as the twins picked up the dance bags.

Once they all got in the car, Melissa drove to the dance studio. When they got there, Maddie, Makayla and Mackenzie all ran inside to the dancers den to see all their friends.

"Chloe!" Makayla screamed, running over to hug her best friend. Chloe hugged her back before Miss Abby walked in to get the girls.

"Let's go girls!" Miss Abby called through to the seven before they all ran out, sitting in front of the black board.

"Here in Pittsburg you have won everything but clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years I took the kids by myself I made sure their hair was right i made sure the makeup was right I put the headpiece on, all the mothers wanna go now because they are reliving their childhood through all of you and that's when trouble happens I am the leader, I am the teacher you do what I say when your mothers tell you something else to do that becomes a conflict do you understand that?" Miss Abby says to all the girls and they nod.

"Now Nia, how do you think you did?" Miss Abby asked the young girl.

"Well I think we could have improved." Nia answered softly.

"What do you need to improve?" Miss Abby asked.

"Pointing my feet." Nia says.

"Yes. Very sloppy, the feet, the legs, the shoulders, your arms. Same mistakes over and over and over and that pulls the group down." Miss Abby tells Nia who nods.

"Chloe. The headband was bad." Miss Abby says to Chloe.
"Next time, what are you going to do?" She continues.

"Make sure my headpiece stays on." Chloe answers her.

"Could you have prevented that?" Miss Abby asks the blonde girl who nods slightly.
"Yes." Miss Abby nods. Miss Abby then turns to the chalkboard to turn it around, showing the pyramid.

Makayla
Maddie Paige
Chloe Brooke Nia Mackenzie

A soft smile makes its way onto Makayla's face, seeing that she's on the top of the pyramid again.

"Okay, the new group number will be called 'Electricity'. Everybody say that." Miss Abby tells them.

"Electricity." All of the girls say.

"It's a very sassy Jazz number. So Kayla. Not only do I expect the best from you, I also am going to have you front and centre with this dance." Miss Abby tells the girl who nods with a smile while Maddie hugs her.

"Everybody's goal is right here. Yes?" Miss Abby asks all the girls while pointing at Makayla's headshot. All the girls nod.

"Okay, three solos will be competing this week. Maddie, you are getting a solo. Chloe, you are getting a solo and Kayla, you are getting a solo." Miss Abby tells the three girls while everyone claps for them.