𝟢𝟢𝟫,𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

All the girls walk into the Vegas studio, ready for pyramid. Abby was standing there, waiting for them, "Welcome to Las Vegas!"

"I want to reflect on Star Power last week, some of you did really well, however as a whole not so great. I brought Brandon in because I thought that would do the trick and the dance was a mess. The competition in Las Vegas this week is Thunderstruck we have four days to prepare as a group. This particular group has never got placed in the overall high scores so you need to be flawless this week." Abby said.

Abby turns to the pyramid and reveals the first headshot. It was Vivi-Anne's with a red cross over it.

"Vivi-Anne's not here. Her mother made it quite clear she is not travelling to Las Vegas. So you know what? This poor little girl is going to suffer. Her mother didn't follow the rules, let this be a lesson to all of you and all of your mothers. If you don't follow the rules, you don't give me 100%. I will yank your number from the competition." Abby said and all the girls nodded.

Makayla felt bad for Vivi-Anne but she doesn't think you young girl even enjoyed dancing.

"Next up, Mackenzie." Abby said as she revealed Mackenzie's headshot, "Honey, I'm sorry you lost your duet partner. However, I want you to practice all of your jumps, all of your tricks because next week you will definitely be competing."

"Okay." Kenzie nodded. Abby reveals Paige's headshot next.

"Paige, your performance was good but you're not winning. You're not placing in the overalls and I feel that you should definitely be placing in the top tens. This is your city, you have long legs and you have the looks. Yes? Because of that, Paige you are getting a solo, understood?" Abby said causing Paige to nod.

"Second row." Abby says, removing the paper of off Nia's headshot.

"Nia, last week in Orlando, you finally won your category. I think you need to do that all the time, so I hope your mother now trusts me and doesn't question my every move. I've had it with that, it's what you do onstage that matters, not the choreography, not the costume, it's you and your technique that's going to win you 1st place. It felt good to win, didn't it?" Abby said to Nia who nodded.

"Yes, this week you get another solo and I expect you to win again." Abby said before revealing Brooke's headshot.

"Brooke, you did a great job but you didn't make the top 3. Yes? I understand the girls were a lot older, but you can't use excuses. You should blow them away, you are doing a solo, and just like Paige this is your city. You've been talking about cirq since you were a little kid, certainly somebody from cirq is going to be judging you here so you need to step it up and make sure they know your name at the end of the competition." Abby tells the eldest girl.

"And on the top of the pyramid..." Abby removes the last sheet on the pyramid to reveal Chloe's headshot, "Chloe."

Maddie and Makayla look at each other in confusion and a little sadness. They'd never not been on the pyramid. This was weird and sad. The fact their headshots weren't even on the three rows.

"No, you're probably wondering why because Chloe didn't dance last week. I keep hearing that nobody can win because Kayla and Maddie always win, well you know what... this is your shot." Abby says.

"Kayla and Maddie, I'm giving both of you a week off." Abby pauses, "no new solos."

Maddie and Makayla look at each other again but this time in shock. No solo? Makayla looks at her mom who also looks a little shocked.

"Chloe, you wanted this shot. All I hear from your mother is, 'Kayla and Maddie, Kayla and Maddie, Kayla and Maddie'. Well you know what? This is your shot, here we are in Las Vegas and you better win." Abby tells the blonde who nods.