𝟢𝟢𝟧,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞

Maddie, Makayla and Mackenzie were all getting ready to head into dance. Makayla didn't want to see the moms, especially after that fight. The three girls enter the dance studio with their mom behind them.

The three sisters all enter the dancers den, seeing that the other girls are there, it became a little awkward and quiet.

"Guys, can we not be awkward cause it was our parents that fought and not us?" Paige asked. Makayla smiled slightly, nodded before running over with her sisters and hugging the girls.

"Come on, girls. Let's go!" Abby shouted from studio A.
"Get in here!" Abby continued. All the girls ran in, sitting in front of the blackboard.

"Every single one of you could've done better on your solos. Moving on, I wanna forget about last weekend. Whats happening this weekend?" Abby asks all the girls.

"It's the ALDC showcase!" Paige says happily.

"Thank you!" Abby smiles.

"We're doing a new number at the showcase called, 'Sugar Daddies'." Abby announced before turning the blackboard around to reveal the pyramid.

Makayla
Maddie    Brooke
Nia   Chloe   Paige   Vivi-Anne   Kenzie

"Kayla, you won the overall high score at the competition. Boom." Abby says to the young Ziegler, pointing at her headshot. Makayla smiles brightly.

"Nia, you forgot the solo but kept dancing, made it up, went on and finished with the music." Abby said, making Nia smile.

"Chloe, you did a great job. There were some other situations. I wanna see that attitude improve on stage, yes? You never know who's watching you." Abby tells Chloe and she nods.

"Alright, I have a few surprises during the showcase. I don't wanna pressure you but in the audience at the showcase, there's going to be an agent coming to seek new talent and looking for new clients to sign." Abby tells all the girls and their moms.

All the girls gasp and the mothers look shocked. Eventually everyone claps and cheers, once it dies down, Abby starts talking again.

"Moms... you are going to be in the show." Abby smiles at the moms who all gasp while the girls cheer.

"Oh, Cathy! You're going to be the choreographer." Abby says and Cathy smirks.

"You guys are in trouble." Cathy says.

"Nationals are getting closer and closer. With every competition, you get better and better, and stronger. So this showcase is gonna be a nice chance to entertain than rather to compete, but it's all leading up to nationals because we wanna do what?" Abby explains to the girls.

"WIN!" All the girls shout in answer.

"You got it all right!" Abby smiles, "Go ahead moms, you're dismissed. Guys up with your sugar daddies."

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

Later on, all the girls have their large lollipop, sugar daddies. Maddie is being centre for this dance and Makayla is happy for her. Abby shouts corrections at most of the girls.

"Girls, look and Kayla and Maddie! Dance like them!" Abby shouts at the rest of the girls as the twins dance and spin.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

Three days until the showcase and all of the girls are sat where their mothers are usually sat because the moms are in studio b, learning their dance.

"This is so funny!" Chloe laughs and the girls all nod, laughing as the moms try to dance.