𝟢𝟢𝟩,𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Girls! Come one! We need to go!" Melissa shouted up the stairs to the twins, they immediately came running around the corner and down the stairs. They were both dressed for dance and their hair was up in ponytails.

"Here are your bags." Melissa said, holding out two dance bags for the twins. They both grabbed their named ones and rushed out to the car where Mackenzie was waiting.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

They got to dance and went into the dancers den where everyone was waiting to go into studio A. They were all called in so the girls all ran in while the mothers walked to their spot in the room.

"This weekend we were in Providence Rhode Island an hour outside of Boston. Some of the most prestigious Dance Studios in the country are there. Top schools, tough competitors and you really held your own, you won that victory cup. You killed it." Abby said, pausing, "I'm very proud."

All the mothers and girls clap because Abby doesn't say that she's proud very often.

"Excellent. I'm very proud of every single one of you and you know I don't say that often." Abby nods, "I'm also very proud of the moms because they kept their mouths shut and didn't say anything to me. See how much nicer it is when everything goes so smoothly? It was wonderful."

"Now, let's talk about this week's competition." Abby says before turning the blackboard around to reveal this week's pyramid.

Makayla
Maddie   Chloe   Brooke   Paige   Nia
Kenzie   Vivi-Anne

"We are going to...what?" Abby points to the board.

"Star Power!" The girls all shout, smiling.

"It's at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and it's a resort, it's all self-contained. We can't forget anything so we will have a wardrobe for each day that they are going to be there. Just like the old school days, yes? And you will pack, here, in front of me so I know that you have everything." Abby explains then turns her attention to the blackboard.

"First of all, everybody worked together as a team. That teamwork is going to help you in nationals. That's what's going to put you to the top, teamwork and technique. Those are the two things we are going to concentrate on this week... moms were doing another new number!" Abby announces.

All the girls cheer in excitement. They had all gotten used to learning new numbers and actually enjoyed it now. Because it meant they got better and they learned new techniques.

"One more costume!" Abby shouts with a large smile, "This week I'm going to ask you to work harder than you've ever worked before. We need to show up and walk in like we own the place." Abby paused, "I will give you a pack list for clothes for the trip and I want them dressed a certain way every single day that we are there. Does everyone understand that? Yes. Moms, thank you very much. Ladies, let's get up, let's go."

All the moms go up to their sitting point while the girls all started to stretch and get ready to learn the dance rehearsal.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

"Alright, girls the new number we are going to do for this competition is called, 'Make You Mine'. Can everybody say that?" Abby tells the girls.

"Make you mine." All the girls say.

"I want you all to go out and I want you to get the older girls black chairs." Abby instructed. All the girls nod and walk out to find the older girls chairs. Once they find the chairs, they all head back into studio A.