𝟢𝟢𝟨,𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Makayla groans as she pushes herself out of bed, Maddie still sleeping in hers. Makayla walked over to Maddie's bed and shook her awake, earning groans and 'go away' s from the Ziegler.

"Maddie come on." Makayla said, shaking her twin. Maddie groaned, sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

"It's too early." Maddie groaned, standing up and getting dressed, Makayla doing the same.

The twins made their way downstairs to see, Melissa and Mackenzie sat at the table, eating breakfast. Makayla and Maddie sat down, digging into the food that was sat out for them.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

After breakfast, the three Ziegler daughters got their dance bags and drove to dance. Once all four girls got there, the three sisters walked into the dancers den, placing their bags down and heading into Studio A, sitting in front of the blackboard. Abby looks very serious.

"I want to talk about this upcoming weekend. It's regionals, everybody knows how important that is. We are going to star power, you know that's one of the toughest competitions out there." Abby tells all the girls before spinning the blackboard around to reveal the pyramid.

Makayla
Maddie Chloe
Paige Brooke Nia Vivi-Anne Kenzie

"Here's what's going to happen this weekend." Abby starts, "Kayla, new solo. Maddie, new solo. Brooke, new solo. Chloe, new solo." Abby says to them. Makayla and Maddie high-five each other.

"Now, the age category's are a little different, so we want to make sure your dances reflect you as a dancer now, not the beginning of the season." Abby explains and the soloists nod.

"We are doing a new group routine this weekend, and everybody's in it. It is called 'Where Have All The Children Gone'. This is a routine about children who become missing. You've all seen the children faces on the milk cartons, it's contemporary, it's mature and it is very dark. You all have to be great actresses to pull it off and they're all in white like they're angels" Abby explains to the moms and daughters.

"I don't want any discrepancies. I don't want any opinions." Abby says, looking at the moms. The girls all warm up as the moms go and sit in their watching area. All the girls then head into Studio B.

All the girls learn the dance and seem to be having fun. Once they've run the dance once, Abby gets them to do it again. Abby pauses the music and beckons all the girls over.

"You're dancing, you're doing steps, you're trying to listen to the words but you're not interpreting the story correctly and this is very serious because maybe people in the audience have had a child that's gone missing. You're going to touch someone's heart. This is a very serious routine and right now you're just running doing the steps and we need to get past that we need to perform." Abby tells all the girls and they nod.

"Do you two understand?" Abby asks Kenzie and Vivi-Anne and the two nod.
"Good, dismissed. Solo's please."

All the girls go into the dancers den, as Maddie does her solo practice. The Brook, then Chloe.

"Makayla." Gia says, locking her head into the dancers den as Chloe walks back in. Makayla smiles, standing up and walking out and into studio A.

"Okay, Kayla. Your solo is called 'Happy Girl' and the song is called 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz. Now, it's a musical theatre solo and you have to have all eyes on you, got it." Abby tells Makayla who nods.

"Okay, let's go." Abby says and Makayla moves to the middle of the room. The dance is really bright and fun. It has a lot of tricks and turns. While she's turning, she moves into a leap but her foot slipped and she landed on her butt.