breach of trust

Pov. Storyteller

Rory could see by his angry face and the way he walked that he knew him from somewhere, he was bigger now and much stronger and more intimidating, his fur was now brown maybe he had painted it for some reason and he had been approaching and bringing an iron bar in his hand.

- Please do not! - Said the raccoon, closing his eyes and putting his arm over his head.

Jonathan stopped a few centimeters in front of Rory, he didn't raise his arm as if he were going to hit the Raccoon's head with the iron bar, instead he stared at the raccoon from head to toe.

Rory opened his eyes slowly, his low ears perked up but his heart continued to pound in his chest.

- Jonathan, what do you want? - The raccoon asked in a trembling voice as he took a breath of air.

Jonathan stared at him with his greenish brown eyes, Rory felt that look pierce his soul.

- After so long I finally found you! - Said Jonathan, placing the iron bar on his right shoulder while Rory didn't know whether to look at the iron bar or at Jonathan's face, which was much bigger and almost the height of a wolf, Jonathan was looking at Rory from top to bottom while the raccoon had to look up to face him.

- What do you want Jonathan? I'm sorry about what happened in the past, things have changed. - Rory said with a yellow smile on his face, Jonathan's friends approached, leaving the raccoon cornered, Rory's ears moved, catching the noises of the hyena boy's packs that were coming. approaching from behind.

Jonathan moved the iron bar again but this time letting it fall to the ground, Rory's attentive eyes watched it fall, Jonathan grabbed his jacket and lifted it, leaving it a few centimeters off the ground.

- What are you going to do Jonathan? - Asked the Raccoon and Jonathan's silence only made him even more frightening.

Jonathan lifted Rory a little in the air and then threw him hard on the ground, making the raccoon fall to the ground and shed some tears, Rory hit his left elbow and his left hand hard on the ground.

- Why you're doing this, I already apologized. - Rory said almost crying.

Jonathan's friends surrounded Rory, Rory shrank like a turtle because he thought he would be lynched right there by Jonathan and his friends, Rory at that moment wished he was lucky so he could at least get out alive.

- Get him up! - Jonathan said to the hyena boy who grabbed Rory by the collar of his jacket and lifted him up, the cat girl had a knife in her waist and passed it to Jonathan, the hyena boy held Rory with both arms locked behind him.

Jonathan held the knife with his right hand while looking at Rory.

- If you're going to kill me, I'd rather die with a bullet in the head. - Rory said, shedding tears while the hyena boy tightened his grip on his arm.

Jonathan held Rory by the hair on his head and brought the knife closer to his throat, Rory felt a cold sweat running down his face while his heart was beating non-stop, Jonathan looked into his amber eyes as he pressed the knife and Rory already felt the blade start. to hurt his neck.

- Please don't! - Rory said, almost starting to scream.

- Do not scream! It's going to be worse. - Said the cat girl.

- Hurry up, Jonathan, we don't have all day. - Said the hyena boy.

- I hate when people rush me and you know that. - Said Jonathan.

Rory felt the blade press a little against his neck, he couldn't run or scream.

- Jonathan don't hurt him too much, otherwise he'll die. - Said the cat, Jonathan removed the knife from Rory's neck and signaled for the hyena boy to let him go, the hyena boy tripped Rory and dropped him on the ground.