Bad habits parte two

Pov. Storyteller

A little upset Rory went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, there was toothpaste on the sink and the raccoon hadn't seen any toothpaste.

- How am I going to brush my teeth if I don't have a brush? - Rory said.

- There's one in the mirror cabinet - Said Wolf.

- What cabinet? - Asked the raccoon.

- The mirror is a cabinet. - Said Wolf and Rory, who was in front of the sink, opened the cabinet that had a mirror, Rory saw a brush inside the cabinet, he stretched out his hand to try to get it but his arm was short and he couldn't reach it, but he didn't give up and stretched his arms further, standing on tiptoes but he still couldn't reach it.

- I need a hand here. - Said the raccoon.

- What it is? - Asked the wolf.

- I can't reach it - Said Rory looking towards where the package with the brush was.

- There it is now - Said the wolf, taking the package with the brush and giving it to the raccoon's hand.

Rory took the toothbrush out of the packaging and started brushing his teeth, Rory had his head in the sink and could barely see himself in the mirror, - this house was made just for wolves. - Rory said to himself.

Rory gargled after brushing his teeth and left the toothbrush on the sink and put on the clothes that Wolf had brought for him, the clothes were a little loose, Rory didn't want to complain too much as he was feeling grateful that Wolf was helping him but he didn't feel very comfortable in those clothes.

Wolf put Rory's dirty clothes in a basket, Rory's underwear smelled like dead fish and some flies were flying around, Rory left the bathroom after getting dressed and left the damp towel on the bathroom door handle, the raccoon returned to the room and found the wolf doing physical exercises in the room, the wolf was doing sit-ups while the raccoon just watched him.

Rory sat on the couch and picked up the television control while Wolf did push-ups and sit-ups on the floor. The Raccoon noticed that the wolf had a strong body despite his calm appearance or perhaps his modest clothes masked his physical form.

There was a contrast in the wolf that the raccoon had noticed, its face seemed docile and gentle but its body was a little strong, the raccoon wondered if the wolf would be good at fighting.

Rory took the remote and kept changing channels trying to find something to watch while Wolf continued doing his physical exercises.

Wolf sat down next to the raccoon. Then, Rory had gone to the fridge and grabbed one of the packages of cookies that he had made Wolf buy.

Rory opened the package of cookies on the couch, making a bit of noise and slightly disturbing the wolf who was trying to concentrate on the TV.

- Sorry. - Said the raccoon with a yellow smile when he opened one of the biscuit packages and crumbs fell onto the sofa.

Wolf looked at the raccoon and then his eyes turned to the television, the wolf's ears moved and his face turned towards Rory again and Rory was chewing the chocolate chip cookies and making noise, the wolf saw the raccoon put his hand inside from the packaging and took three cookies at once, put it in his mouth and chewed while it made noise and crumbs fell onto the shirt the raccoon was wearing and the sofa.

- I can't control it! - Said the raccoon with a suspicious face, the wolf saw the raccoon looking at him and putting his hand inside the bag of cookies and taking another cookie and putting it in his mouth, the wolf saw the raccoon trying to chew more slowly and making less noise but he was still chewing with his mouth open.