Jonathan return

Pov. Storyteller

Rory's dish had been served by the wolf, it was just a little beans, rice and enough meat for the raccoon not to go to sleep hungry, the wolf's dish was fuller and with larger portions of meat, the raccoon didn't fail to compare his plate with the wolf's.

Rory knew he had gone too far that time, now he just had to accept the situation, Rory took a few spoons of rice and beans into his mouth and avoided looking directly in the direction of the wolf who was very serious whenever their eyes crossed paths and Rory lowered his ears.

Wolf was already feeling much better but he felt a slight headache that insisted on not going away, he went to the cupboard to look for some headache medicine after finishing lunch, Rory put his plate and dirty glass in the sink and went back to the living room to watch television.

- Wash the dishes. - Said the wolf.

Rory, who was about to go to the living room, looked back almost wanting to say no but he had no other alternative and had to obey Wolf, he lowered his head and went to the sink to wash the dishes.

- There you are. - Said Wolf when he saw a pack of medicines inside the cabinet.

Wolf stretched his paw a little to get the pack with the pain medicine but when he went to get a pill he realized that the pack was empty, he threw the empty pack over the sink, his vision couldn't reach the whole cabinet he stretched his legs to get it to have a better view and found another box with medicine, he picked it up and it was a small box with dipyrone.

- Oh no, dipyrone! - Said the wolf, making a disgusted face.

- I can go buy another medicine if you want, I know where the nearest pharmacy is. - Said Rory.

Wolf looked at the box with dipyrone and then at the raccoon, Wolf was not in the mood to take that, that medicine had a very bitter taste.

- No need, I can do well with this dipyrone - Said Wolf with a slightly repulsive face, imagining all that bitter taste in his mouth.

Rory washed the dishes and left them on the sink and was about to go back to the living room.

- Dry those dishes and put them in the cabinet. - Said the wolf.

- Okay! - Said the raccoon, finding Wolf a little annoying, Rory dried them and put them in the cabinet, Wolf filled a glass with some water and diluted the dipyrone in the water

Wolf stared at that yellowish mixture of dipyrone diluted in water inside the glass, trying to gather enough courage to drink it.

- I'll take this quickly. - Said the wolf to himself.

Rory watched the exact moment Wolf put the glass in his mouth and drank the mixture in one go.

- It's okay. - Said the wolf as he felt a bitter taste in his mouth and took a deep breath trying to contain the urge to vomit.

Rory saw Wolf put his hand over his mouth and swallow hard, Wolf's pupils dilated and he took a deep breath.

- Wolf, I think you'd better eat something sweet to get rid of the bitterness. - Said Rory.

Wolf went to the fridge and took out some of the cookies he had bought for Rory and put them in his mouth.

Wolf took another deep breath, that feeling of bitterness in his mouth and the urge to vomit had passed.

Wolf went to the bathroom to brush his teeth to get that taste out of his mouth, Rory sat on the sofa watching TV, Wolf came back and lay down on the smaller sofa and looked at his cell phone, Rory thought that by Wolf's expression he was looking at something very serious.