twenty seven

Taehyun had been hanging out with Yeonjun more over like a week now. Taehyun had been enjoying the older man's company. They both enjoyed it. There were no feelings involved. They would just hangout, kiss, make out, touchy at each other when there's no one around, and the fun part.

Beomgyu was quite bit worried of his friend that he had noticed that Taehyun seemingly changed his aura. He tried to approach and communicate with Taehyun but the other has been discrete and silent lately which Beomgyu missed his friend at some point where he felt that Taehyun has been slowly avoiding him. Which made him wonder out of the blue.

Beomgyu found himself swelling with tears.

Beomgyu could only take heavy breaths and would just forget about it. He just did his home works in case the feeling would wash away.

Yeonjun then came home. He brought some desserts, which is a boba, and some sliced cakes from Beomgyu's favorite café. Yeonjun then placed his stuffs on the counter table and searches for Beomgyu.

He then opens their bedroom and found Beomgyu lying on his bed, with headphones, and eyes fixated on his paper works. Yeonjun admired how determined his brother is on his academics. Adoring the fact that it took good minutes for him to realize that Beomgyu's already looking at him.

"I've been calling you for like the eight time, hyung. " Beomgyu scoffed and removed his headphones and approached the frozen older.

"seems you've been down lately?"

"Its nothing."

lies. "I'm not that dumb enough though."

"I'm really fine, hyung. I swear, you annoying ass."

lies.

Yeonjun only chuckled and expanded his arms. He then wrapped his arms around the smaller and gave Beomgyu a warm and tight hug. Yeonjun then rubbed his brother's back comfortingly and soothingly. Which strangely he felt relaxed within this man's arms.

Beomgyu didn't reacted at first since the feeling of his brother's clinginess is quite odd and foreign to him. Made Beomgyu wonder that maybe its time for him to accept this man as his brother. Beomgyu smiled faintly and accepted the hug. Snuggling himself in the crook of the man's neck and sighed heavily.

Yeonjun smiled and tightens the hug. He inhales the younger's intoxicating scent and tries to read the younger's mind which he slowly widened his eyes that he couldn't read his brother's mind. He forgets about it. At the moment where he gets the chance to embrace Beomgyu like this comfortably and without any lousy noises.

Yeonjun slowly pulled away from the hug and smiled at the younger.

"I brought you your favorite dessert at your favorite café." Yeonjun smiled and ruffles Beomgyu's hair which made Beomgyu's cheeks flushed visibly. "let's go?" He asks and walks out anyways out of the room.

Leaving Beomgyu with a flushed cheeks and his heart seemingly beats rapidly which made Beomgyu wondered what could this heart beating, feeling things that he had never felt before. Beomgyu found himself smiling and placed his hand on his chest with his beating heart.

"this seems.. weird."

Beomgyu chuckled to himself and shakes his head. Washing those thoughts away and followed his brother. Beomgyu then went downstairs and headed through the kitchen which made his eyes lit up and opened his mouth.

"aweee! hyung? like how did you know!?" Beomgyu then grabbed a fork and sat on the dining table beside Yeonjun who was having his coffee alone and staring at him with adoration in his eyes.

"Taehyun told me."

"oh? right."

Beomgyu only smiled and then opens the aesthetic packaging of the sliced cake. He then digs in and munches the food delightfully with heaven in his eyes. He smiled at Yeonjun and shyly thanks him.

"Most welcome, beomie."

The endearment made Beomgyu's situation grow even more. Beomgyu heard his brother's giggles and caught his brother confidently staring and stealing glances at him. Beomgyu could only rolled his eyes and sips a drink.

"I'll pay you back though. I don't wanna owe someone." Beomgyu then glanced at the older man who was just paying attention to him. He felt the undivided attention surreal and could only blush and giggle. "will you mind stop staring at me?" Beomgyu asks gently and gulped hardly.

Yeonjun laughed at the request and shakes his head. He then grabbed piece of tissue and gave it to the younger and his attention places it in his phone. Beomgyu only snorted and rolled his eyes. He takes the tissue and wipes his own lips. The younger had finished his dessert peacefully and decided to strike a conversation.

"hyung-"

"don't pay me. like seriously."

"how did you know-"

"just don't." Yeonjun chuckled and turned his gaze at the younger.

Yeonjun stopped and stared at the younger who was adorably making eye contact with him. Yeonjun felt like a train hitting on him and swallowed hard. Beomgyu's smile was irresistible and captivating. Capturing his attention.

"I know you're broke to pay me back."

"Uhm hello?"

There, Yeonjun brought back Beomgyu's sassiness and received a smack in his shoulders. Which made the room filled with giggles and laughters.

Beomgyu then bit his lower lip and placed a soft kiss on the older man's cheeks. Shocking Yeonjun out of him. He felt his body froze and blinks his eyes rapidly. As soon as the boy pulled away with a wide smile, Yeonjun felt his heart was being cupped with the Beomgyu's hand with love and care. The genuine care was there and made Yeonjun smiled with an awe.

"was kissing my cheeks necessary?"

"did I made you uncomfortable? I-I mean.."

Yeonjun then kisses back and leaned his head on Beomgyu's shoulder. Giggling at the younger's reaction and his body's attentiveness.

"nothing, darling."