twenty one

Yeonjun stirred in his sleep. It's after 4 AM now, so it's early in the morning. He's breathing heavily, perspiring, and has tears in his eyes as well as dry tears on his cheeks. He sniffles silently as the memories that keep flashing back on his brain continue to torture him.

He doesn't want to disturb his brother, who is soundly dozing off with his enormous teddy bear. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

Yeonjun told himself as he got out of bed and left the room, "Everything's gonna be alright.." He went downstairs and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

His eyes were swollen and red, with obvious eyebags, and the coldness of their chamber made him feel as though he would get a fever. Since it is Wednesday, he still has school today. He made the decision to start getting ready for college as soon as feasible.

His thoughts were full following their meeting with Hyunjin the previous evening.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue as he changed into a black shirt and some baggy jeans, saying, "I really can't believe that bastard is here."

He let out a moan and felt his body trembling and weakening. He staggered straight into his wardrobe and put his palm over his sore head. Before long, he became aware that blood was trickling from his nose.

Yeonjun wiped the blood from his nose, looked up at himself in a large mirror, and said, "I-I'm getting weak.. damn it."

 "I look pale.."

"It's because you're slowly weakening and losing your powers." His demons said.

Yeonjun's body shook as the demon menacingly remarked, "You're turning into a human, Daniel." Yeonjun's body jolted.

"don't let them overcome you. don't let those horrifying memories get to you. We, need to live."

With that, the demon inside of him silenced himself.

After calling the younger in their room, he entered and saw his stepbrother simply grinning at his phone. Yeonjun believed he was speaking with Hyunjin directly, and his intuition turned out to be correct.

Yeonjun sneered and got ready, saying, "You know Beomgyu, you should stop hanging out with that Hyunjin." 

"He's no good for you."

"He's just a friend."

Yeonjun looked at the younger, rolling his eyes, "You don't know him."

"So you really do know him?" The younger cocked an eyebrow as if they were in a staring contest.

"So what if i do know him?"

"Why do you sound jealous then?"

Yeonjun scowled and burst out laughing. "I'm just telling you to stay away from that prick. Why would I be jealous?" "And so, I do know him?" asks the older one, biting again. Yeonjun shook his eyes and laughed, "Why would interfere with someone's business."

"Don't say i didn't warn, ya'."

Yeonjun then departed the room. Beomgyu simply rolled his eyes while maintaining a smile via his phone.

Any connection, whether it be personal, professional, or anything in between, needs trust. But we must use caution when deciding whom to trust and why. This is due to the fact that untrustworthy people can readily take advantage of trust, which can result in disappointment, betrayal, and even injury.

***

Hueningkai just isolated himself on his room after the incident between him and Soobin. He wasn't angry, he was just.. too scared too. He couldn't think straight. His mind was too occupied and forgotten himself to eat.

Being absent-minded is a common experience that can happen to anyone. It occurs when a person's thoughts drift away from the immediate situation and they become distracted by something else.