eleven

Ms. Jung heard that his son's friend was here last night and had a terrible head ache after she also knew that the boy was going through something.

Hueningkai was very happy and felt that his friend's mother is very genuine and pure. They bonded some time together. At least it soothes the pain in his aching heart just a bit.

"Alira hon, can you hand me the butter?" Mr. Choi winks and Ms. Jung just laughed and handed it to him.

Hueningkai was looking at them full of adoration in his eyes. He looked at the couple was happily helping each other to cook. Cooking food, because the two boys we're still asleep and atleast they could prepare some food for their sons.

"So how was your stay sweetie?" Ms. Jung prepares the food and a bowl of rice for the child to eat.

Hueningkai just smiled at them. "It was great Ms. Jung." Kai's smile is so pure and lovely. Ms. Jung continues to pamper the boy and giggled.

"Eat up, Hyukai." Mr. Choi smiled at him and the couple ate gracefully and they talked a lot and somehow, Kai was enjoying their presence.

Hueningkai was enjoying their company and told them such stories and stuff, while the two boys are still sleeping in their shared room.

Yeonjun groaned and shuffled his movements once more. Beomgyu was already wide awake and he just couldn't just get off his arm because of his sleepy ass brother. Yeonjun's head laid on the younger's bicep and Beomgyu can't even move even just for a bit.

He endures the numbness in his arm as he can clearly hear the older's soft snores. Honestly, Beomgyu enjoyed the warmth of his step brother. He grabbed his phone from the table and unlocked it. He then opened the camera and giggling lowly and finally able to take some pictures of his brother.

Beomgyu combed the older's hair and smiled as he inhaled the vanilla scented intoxicating shampoo in his nostrils.

Yeonjun shuffled his movements once more and this time, he came out from Beomgyu's embrace and but replaced with a leg placed in Beomgyu's legs.

The mullet haired male groaned in frustration and closed his eyes at the sudden lift and weight in his fragile body made his eyes rolled shut and sighed.

Yeonjun wrapped his arm around the younger. Beomgyu then shift his head to the left side. The tip of their noses met. Beomgyu stared for a moment.. his brother's facial features..

'he's handsome.'

Yeonjun slowly flicked his eyes open and met Beomgyu's chocolates orbs with his long lashes and those eyes like a lost pup. Daniel being Yeonjun and Yeonjun being Daniel, he leaned closer shocking the younger.

"thanks." yeonjun replied and smiled, eyes still closed.

The younger grabbed a pillow and hurriedly placed it in the Older's face and pushes it in his face.

Beomgyu managed to get up and there's Yeonjun, chasing the hell out of him all the way downstairs and made the three people eating in the kitchen turned their heads into the stairs.

Beomgyu was laughing and Yeonjun's face was horrified and furious.

"Boys, boys! Woah calm down!" Ms. Jung scolded and the two and bursted into fit of laughters.

Yeonjun shoots his dagger of glares towards the younger and created a hand sign with his thumb sliding in his neck. Index and middle finger pointed the older's eyes and then towards the laughing male.

"He almost murdered me dad!" Yeonjun being over dramatic and made the people around Yeonjun laughed at the reaction.

"You're being over dramatic, Dan." Mr. Choi laughed and wipes his lips with tissue and looked at his wrist watch and then stood up to kiss Ms. Jung in the cheeks and forehead.

"Boys, I'm heading to work now. Text me if you need anything when i get home." Mr. Choi ruffled the three male adults fluffy yet messy hairs and left.

"Anyways, tall penguin." Yeonjun drank his glass of milk and sits in the couch with Beomgyu. "What happened last night? I was so worried last night, yet i didn't pressure you to talk about it anyways." Yeonjun smiled.

"oh." Hueningkai takes a deep breath for good seconds and the two choi's are now ready to listen. "I.."

"It's okay if you're not re--"

"It's Soobin."

"I knew it." Beomgyu then let out a dry sigh and Yeonjun just gave him a small an annoyed tsked.

"W-We.. We had an argument in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't controlled myself anymore, so i told him that.." Hueningkai took a deeo breath once more. "how heartless he is."

Yeonjun only nodded. A sign of sympathy and paid attention even though he already knew what actually happened last night.

On the other way round, Beomgyu immediately puzzled in his mind and he shook his head and looked at the youngest whose head down, and disappointed.

"did you confe--"

"We kissed."

Beomgyu's jaw dropped and blinked his eyes repeatedly at the hot tea and began screaming like a teenage girl who had her puberty.

Yeonjun flinched and frightened. He spilled his milk from his mouth and spilled some in Beomgyu's shirt.

"You son of a fucking potato!" Beomgyu then slapped Yeonjun's tricep and fighting for his life after the milk quite affected his nose that made him struggled in breathing. Coughing disgustingly.

"That should be a great news!" Beomgyu cheered and smiled happily.

"he pushed me away."

Beomgyu's jaw dropped. His smile faded that as fast as the flash. Thee Blonde just smiled faintly at him.

"He said, 'this is wrong.'"

Beomgyu felt bad and terrible after hearing the younger's words and the reason why he was crying all night non-stop.

As Hueningkai vented everything out detailedly, Yeonjun's phone started to rang and the oldest picked up the call without look at the caller.

"Daniel spe--"

"Yeonjun-hyung.."

The blonde and mullet haired male turned their heads to Yeonjun and its caller. Having such sharp ears and heard the giant bunny's voice, raspy.

"bin, hey!"

"c-can we talk?.. it's about Hyuka.."

Soobin's voice was quite hesitant, shaking and Yeonjun turned to Hueningkai. Who's uninterested in the conversation and with his unbothered figure.

Yeonjun muted his mic and looked at the two boys who showed disinterest.

"Kai is also at our house. Uhm, he's with Beomgyu in our room. I'm eating actually." Yeonjun lied through the phone call and Soobin just hummed through the call and sighes loudly.

"Okay, I'll text you by then."

###