fifteen

TW

Yeonjun smiled at the food rider. He accepted the food and then gave a tip.

"Alira, have you told the kids?" Mr. Choi asked while having a hard time doing his tie.

"I haven't yet honey." Ms. Jung chuckled and fixed Mr. Choi's necktie for him. They both turned around to see Yeonjun with a lots of food.

"Oh Mom, Dad, i ordered food for us."

"Oh junnie dear, i have forgotten to tell you that we'll be gone for 2 weeks actually." Ms. Jung smiled at Yeonjun. The latter just nodded and bid his mother and father their goodbye kisses to their son.

"Please look after Beomgyu for us okay? He's a little hit clumsy and super sassy." Ms. Jung rolled her eyes and laughed.

They left the house already and Yeonjun loudly sigh since he knows that there will be more disasters to come since Beomgyu us very reluctant especially he won't stop until he gets his satisfying revenge.

Yeonjun placed the other foods he ordered in the fridge for awhile. He doubled locked the doors from front to back, and to the garden access. Yeonjun brought some food and climb all the way upstairs for him to feed his wild bear living the same slumber as his.

He found Beomgyu right there was already playing some movie.

"Yah!!" Yeonjun irritatingly cussed Beomgyu the hell out of him as the younger paused the video and give him a bitchy look.

"what, you lost ugly fox."

"You're uglier. You're technically an unidentified species that's living in my room." Yeonjun then sat down in the soft mattress.

"Oh puhh-lease! You're bringing danger here!? I'm the endangered animal you dumbass. and its MY room." Beomgyu pushed him sassily and they both laughed.

"What movie are you playin' anyway? I bought us some sundaes and burgers." Yeonjun tossed him some fries. Yeonjun licked the spoon of his sundae and viewed the pc's bar. Checking the title of the movie.

"Oh, Euphoria? You chose HBO than Netflix?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes and picked some fries. Yeonjun read the whole description of the story and how does it go, he read that this series was all about those youngsters and Rue Benett went into a rehab for using illegal drugs. Yeonjun rewind the played series and Beomgyu gulped nervously.

Yeonjun then enters the series and started to play. Beomgyu looked away instantly as he shyly hides blushing face.

"Trigger warnings ooh~" Yeonjun whistles and read the trigger warnings and he looked at Beomgyu was biting his lower lip and embarrassed.

"I didn't know that our Beomgyu watches stuffs like this bud." Yeonjun laughed and then laid his body along with Beomgyu position and faced themselves in the laptop.

***

They reached the part where Kat Hernandez and Ethan talked in a certain room. They listened very carefully. Yeonjun choked his soda and almost spilled the keyboard.

"Ethan? I don't fuck virgins."

Beomgyu was too calm and excited at the scene and at the same time he's saddened about Ethan where his desired scenarios might not happen.

Yeonjun on the other way round was humiliated and opened his mouth in agape as he just watched a sexual activity happening on the pc. Yeonjun took a look of Beomgyu who's biting his lower lip..