Q&A SESSION

Ok, before I start, just know that I only had one person to ask a question and I didn't wanna leave her hanging, so I went through the comments of every chapter to find questions. Some questions/comments have been modified. And I added 2 of my own, but let's get started...

******

For Ghost/Adonis

Ghost, what possessed you to say what you said to Rel? Like what were you thinking?

- Ta be honest, I wasn't thinkin. I had just came from that heartless place I called my trap, so I was still bein that heartless nigga. I needed Rel safe anyway and fa ha ta tell me she was pregnant kinda threw me. I kinda knew that by tellin ha that she would leave wit out a trace, and I needed ha ta do that, but I ain't mean fa ha ta dip like that.

Adonis, say baybeh :)

- So you just gon go against the grain huh, I just y'all ion wanna say that shit no mo.

Ghost, I don't get why niggas share blunts

- Ta be honest, ion get it eitha. Bet I don't share anotha one unless I'm sharing wit Rel ;)

For Aurelia/Rel/Lia

Rel, how do we pronounce your name?

- Ah-rail-ya

You should forgive Adonis, what you waiting on?

- He has been forgiven, I just need closure on why he said what he said.

Rel, you deserve a mother's and father's day card/gift. You're strong.

- Aww, thank you. But honestly, dad's get bashed enough, so I'll let them have their day. Besides my job as a mother is appreciated by my child 365 (some times 366) days a year, so everyday is mother's day.

Rel, why'd you call them egg and sperm donors? :-D

- Chelsea stopped serving her purpose as a mother after I turned 14, so she lost that right to be called 'mom,' and Adonis' only purpose was providing me with the sperm needed to create my beautiful daughter, but I can tell he's trying now.

For Amani/Mani

I love you Mani :)

- Everybody loves me, I'm the greatest! What's not to like about me? :)

You're smart for a 5 year old.

- uh... Thank you, I think. But mommy makes me do school stuff every week, and I'm not in school any more :(

Pronounce your name

- Ah-money

For Aurelia and Adonis

Are y'all ever gon talk?

Adonis- gotta talk ta Rel bout that

Aurelia- yeah, of course. You have to ask the author when though, doubt if she'll tell you, but it's worth a shot :)

Can y'all be together, already?

Aurelia- uh... I don't really it see it happening, but let us take one step at a time, starting with this talk.

Adonis- I'm workin on it, but we gotta clear the air first.

For other characters

Nightmare, is it wrong that you're my favorite character, now?

- Not at all, everybody has their favorite. I'm just glad ta be yours.

Grim, why do you hide in dark corners, that's a little weird

- I'm always around, but don't nobody need ta see me until they take they last breath. When you see me, that mean death fa ya, just like the Grim Reaper.

And that's a...

Loco- wait! Nobody had nothin ta say ta me? What y'all don't like me or sum? Is it cause I'm black? Mexican? Mixed? What is it? Fuck y'all, y'all ain't shit.

Aurelia- yo mad ass

Ghost- get out ya feelins, Drake, Jr. Don't nobody fuck wit you.

Author- maybe the next time I do this, they'll talk to you

Loco- they betta or I'm comin fa yo ass

Author- try me, I'll write yo ass straight out this book

Loco- ok, I'm sorry

Author- thought so, nigga. Anyway, those are all the questions. I will be doing this again, so keep the questions coming :)