11.

"I love both of these buildings, I can't choose." I said to the realtor. I met up with her again today to see some pictures of properties she found that she believed would fit me and my store.

We met up yesterday for only a few minutes just so she could see what I had in mind and what was my vision and things of that nature. She's showed me about 10 buildings and I narrowed it down to 5, but now I can't choose between two.

"Well it's no rush, I know you have a lot to think about. So I'll give you 30 days to think it over, and you can give me a call within that time frame once you've made your decision." she informed me.

"Ok, I will. Can I take these pictures?" I asked.

"Sure thing, I look forward to hearing from you."

"Thank you." I smiled shaking her hand.

"No problem, and if you need an extension, or have any questions, or anything, don't be afraid to give me a call."

"I won't. Talk to you soon." She smiled as I walked out of her office.

I need to find me something to eat, I'm starving.

__

"Where are you? You were supposed to come straight over here after your meetin." Rodney said as I got out my car, and walked into Wendy's. My G gave me a car to use whenever I'm here, so that I won't ever have to depend on Rodney.

I had been drivin fa eva lookin fa something to eat, but I couldn't decide on anything, so I just settled with Wendy's, they ghost fries be hittin.

"I know Rodney. I'm gettin somethin to eat and then I'll be on my way." I said before hanging up. This nigga ain't bout to drive me crazy worrying about my whereabouts, ain't he the one who left me at the airport for like an hour or 2? He can wait.

"I'll take the next guest in line." I heard the cashier closest to me say, so I walked over towards her and placed my order.

"Will that be all?" she asked as I dug through my purse, looking for my wallet.

"Yes." found it, she told me my total, and I handed her a $20 bill. It was the first one I saw, and I didn't feel like using my card.

"For here or to go?" she asked handing the card back.

"To go."

"Name for the order?" she asked placing my cup on the counter.

"Aurelia." I said grabbing the cup and then walked towards the soda machine.

I was putting the lid on my cup, when I heard the phrase I never wanted to hear again.

"I'm leavin my heart." On the outside, I froze up, but on the inside I was rolling my eyes and cussin his bitch ass out..

I hope he wasn't expecting me to say the other half of it. I left his heart a long time ago, and I'll be damned if I even think about taking it back any time soon. That nigga heartless and with the way we ended, so am I especially towards him. And again I ask, what is love? Fuck him!

"Order for Aurelia." When I heard that, I took off, being sure to grab everything along the way. After putting my car in reverse, I looked upwards towards my rear view mirror and saw him at the door, and then I pulled off. Why he in Houston anyway?

When I was sure Wendy's was out of sight, I pulled out my phone and called Danielle.

"How's Houston?" she asked after answering.

"I just saw Adonis" I said cringing at his name.

"Oh shit! Where? How? What happened? Tell me everything!"