14.

It's been about a week or two since my run in wit Rel. My head been everywhea lately. So Loco took ova fa mean time, well he does run dis shit wit me. But he been had complete control, at least until I get this shit wit Rel straightened out.

I really do want us ta sit down and talk like adults instead of ha hittin below da belt, and hurtin a nigga ego. Can't be too mad at ha though, I really brought this on myself. I need to at least find out whea she stayin at. She probably went back to Cali, ion know what part tho.

I didn't want ha to eva tell me what part she was from, just in case some shit went down and I needed ha ta go back home fa a lil bit. But now that I'm in this situation, I probably should've found out whea she was from exactly. I know she not from no hood up thea, she told me ha first time eva bein in the hood was when she came down hea.

She ain't grow up rich as fuck, so she ain't from no whea like Hollywood or nun. Man fuck! I need to hurry up and have this sit down wit ha, she takin up too much of my time. Ta make this shit easier on me, let me call up SG.

"What's poppin?" he asked. I heard a keyboard in the back. Nigga fa eva on a computer.

"I need some info."

"On who or what?" he asked as the typing stopped.

"My old girl."

"Nigga! I need a damn name." he said gettin aggravated wit these vague answas I was givin.

"Aurelia Mariella Bellini." she mixed wit Italian, French or somebody from Europe. I think she eitha named afta ha pops or ha grandpops.

"Whea she from?" he asked. Ha name was weird as fuck to me when I first found out what it was

"I'm pretty sure you gon have all that info in 2 minutes or less."

"Anyway, what kinda info you need."

"Ha location and what she do fa a livin. Baby girl handed me 500 like it wasn't nun."

"Aight hol'up right quick."

While he was doin that, I decided to pull out my otha phone and shoot my mama a text ta see if she could help me out.

I need ya help

Mommy - with what?

Can you get in touch wit Rel fa me? Please?

Mommy - why?

I wanna sit down and talk wit ha, and try ta be thea fa the baby

Mommy - why the sudden change of heart?

I seen ha in Houston, and tried talkin ta ha then, but the damage I've done is beyond measure.

Mommy - can you blame her?

No, and I'm not tryin to. I just wanna sit down and explain everything from thea and take it from thea. She ain't even gotta bring the baby, right now.

Mommy - I'll see what I can do.

Thank you!

She ain't even respond back, just rude. But don't judge ha name in my phone. I'm a mama's boy, hell all 3 of us are. Pops died a while back, I think I was like 8 then, he was set up and shot down. He let too many people know his business, and that was his biggest downfall. I've learned from his mistakes, which is why I go by Ghost or boss in these streets. Unless you a hoe or you work fa me, you won't ever see my face until it's time fa you to die. You'll know my name, but don't too many live ta tell how I look.

"Aye boss! You still hea?" SG asked snappin me out my thoughts.

"Yea. What'chu find?"

"She a private muh'fucka, she unlisted everywhere. But the lil info I did find out was that she live in San Diego and she own a stoe called..." he trailed off, but befoe he could answa, I did.

"Child of an Empire?" I asked unsure that stoe popped up when I googled ha.

"Yea, how you know?"

"I tried googlin ha, that was like the only thang poppin up."

"And you couldn't put two and two togetha?"

"Guess not" I laughed a lil. "But thanks."

"Don't mention it, but why she so private like dat?"

"She ain't want me findin ha."

He laughed like he found this shit amusin. "Fuck so funny?" I asked, growin angrier the moe he laughed.

"She did a damn good job, I couldn't even find ha ass that easily. Usually on people who don't know much about the game and all'is shit, it's quick as fuck to tell me everything I need to know bout em, but ha? It took me fa eva ta find out she lived in San Diego. Even ha credit card transactions unda da radar. What you do ta ha?"

"That's my baby mama." If Rel heard me call ha that, she'll shoot me now, and cry neva. She said she would neva wanna be called a baby mama, she said that's what you call these hood broads who just wanted the baby to keep the nigga, and if she had a child them ain't ha intentions.

"Damn, you why you let ha go? She bout hers, she bad, and she look a lil exoctic."

"It wasn't on purpose, I ain't mean the shit I said ta ha, I just needed ha ta be away until I had that price off my head."

"Aight, but what she mixed wit?"

"Some European shit, I think it was Italian or French, ion know. But thanks fa that info."

"No problem, need me ta tell Candy ta book ya flight?"

"Nah, I got sum else in mind, but if this otha plan don't go the way I want it to, then I'll let Candy know ta book it."

"Aight, good luck." I thanked him and we hung up.

Gettin Rel down hea, gon be hell, I know it. If she don't come then I gotta make up an excuse as to why I just pop up in ha shop. I'll probably go get Anwar lil girl from his baby mama, and we'll take a flight up to San Diego, and get ha some shit. Hopefully my baby be in thea and she talk to my niece, and I can talk to Rel.

That's a lotta shit ta go through, so I hope my mama can convince ha to come down hea instead, if not there's always plan B.

The sooner I get this shit ova wit, the sooner I get back to focusin on this money. Rel bout to drive a nigga crazy