22.

Grim came back bout an hour later, glad it's gettin dark out. Not that Grim care, he'll deliver a dead body at the ass crack of dawn. Grim don't give a damn about how much he get paid, nigga own a couple funeral homes and a security company, used this money to get em. So we really only see him when we need to get rid of a body.

"Who house you dropped it off at?" Loc asked.

"Went to Rico territory, handed it to one of his lil niggas, told them to deliver it to his boss." Grim answered without a care, and I handed him his money.

"So you just got niggas carryin a head?"

"It's in a black bag, he'on know what it is."

"Who did that dirt tho?"

"His name Twisted, he actually Nightmare brother, they been killin shit since they was kids, started wit squirrels and worked they way up."

"They want blood now." SG came in and told us.

"Set it up." I said, and he went back to his room, and we all went to the dungeon.

"I need these niggas, and that bitch knocked out fa transport. They lookin fa blood now." I told them, and all these niggas got happy except the ones tied up. "Grim, ya sniper team ready?" He nodded and left out, guess to do his final check.

"Baddie, you goin wit Grim or are you good?" Loc asked ha.

"Imma go, I ain't neva liked this bitch no way, it's an honor to put a bullet through ha head." Baddie spoke up wit a hint of sarcasm. Surprised she spoke, she'on usually answa us. She dipped and went to go find Grim and his team.

Nightmare and friends, picked these niggas up and took them to the vans.

"Steelo! Nigga, what is you doin?" I heard Loc ask, before I turned my head in Steelo direction.

"This ha last day on earth, she bout to get fucked, what you thought?" I shook my head. "Bring ha to the trucks when you done" I told him befoe we walked out.

__

"They pullin up now" I told Grim ova the walkies. Me and Loc in a surveillance van wit SG. We know these niggas goin in strapped, but Grim and Baddie dem dressed in all black, hidin in dark cornas and shit.

I watched as these niggas walked in, holdin they guns up like they was expectin ta see us or somethin, we told this nigga ta come get his crew. Now he got like double the people ta come get, they not bout to see these bullets flyin.

We came a lil earlier ta get these cameras set up, so that we could see what was goin on inside.

All these niggas except three, dropped they guns to rescue they half dead crew. Dumb asses. As soon as they started to get the rope off, bodies started dropping. Once all the niggas was dead, Baddie stepped out.

"What ha crazy ass doin?" Loc asked, and I shrugged, hell if I know, only Baddie knows what go through ha head.

Baddie shot ol girl in the foot, and I guess she woke up and said the wrong thing, because Baddie slapped the fuck out ha.

"Turn this shit up, I need ta know what she sayin." Loc said, befoe Baddie untied the broad. They started hookin, and even tho ol girl was beat the fuck up, she was givin Baddie a run fa ha money.

In the middle of the fight we heard sirens.

"Aye, Grim, tell Baddie ta hurry up, and yall get outta thea, 12 on'na way." I told him. Guess Baddie heard me. She RKO'd this girl, stomped ha face in and pulled out ha gun and shot ha 3 times. Grim picked up ha body and they all ran outta thea.

Grim and them rode pass us, about 30 seconds befoe the police drove in their direction. We pulled off too, ain't no need in stayin around. Couldn't see no moe anyway. One of Grim niggas went back and grabbed the cameras.

"Since it's gettin dark, imma drop this body off at Rico doe step." Grim came through the walkie.

"Aight." I said befoe we turned in different directions.

__

"You know this shit ain't ova until you or Rico dead, right?" Loc asked once I sat behind my desk. Time to pay these folks.

"Yeah I know, but that nigga gon be dead, not me." I went ova and opened my safe."

"When Baby Face comin, again?" Loc asked as the doe opened. Baddie walked in.

"She comin back?" Baddie asked confused. I started countin money out.

"Yeah, but she just comin ta talk ta me bout what I said ta ha back in the day."

"Yeah, you was dirty as fuck. But I just came ta get my money, I got some shit to do."

"Gimme a minute." I finished countin, and handed ha the money. She counted it.

"This moe den usual, why?"

"You had ta deal wit ol girl longa den normal."

"Man, Ion care bout none of that. Take this back." she said tryin ta hand me the extra. This why I fucks wit Baddie, when she set ha price, she mean it. I remember I went wit out payin ha fa like 3 'jobs' and she ain't even care, she just told me ta pay ha wheneva.

"Nah, you good."

"Extra ass money fa nothin." she mumbled befoe leavin.

"That's how you know, you ain't eva gotta question ha loyalty, she ain't even in this fa the money." Loc said.

"Yeah, I know. But she been hea just as long as you have, she just like gettin ha hands dirtier than we do."

"We know that, ha bad ass was kickin niggas asses on the playground. When we graduated high school, she graduated fightin and found a sick pleasure in killin." we laughed at our old memories, and my niggas came in one at a time ta get they money. A lot of em, was wonderin why they got paid so much, and the rest just took it wit out countin.

__

"Aye! I need everybody ta come hea fa a quick meetin!" I yelled. Afta about 5 minutes, everybody was in the room.

"Aight, as you can see we about 30 niggas and 1 bitch short. All of em was part of Rico crew, and was just hea fa info. Now all of em dead. This shit gon seem childish as fuck, but I really need yall on this buddy system shit. Stay strapped and keep ya eyes open, yall know this neighborhood betta than anybody, if you see an unfamiliar face, be prepared fa war. Ion give a fuck how many of yall work the same block, as long as it's at least 2 of yall. We sent they cousin head back to em, as well as that bitch body. They lookin fa war, and ain't stoppin til we all been popped, and we ain't bout ta let that happen. That bitch was the masta mind behind all'is. Yall heard of TRE?" they nodded.

"Well TRE stand fa Tiffany, Rico, and Enrique. Tiffany was hea packagin weight, and tryin ta catch us slippin, and now that they big sista and bout 60 of they niggas dead, you can imagine what's bout ta pop off. Make sure yall straight when yall head out ta night" Loc added, and we dismissed them.

I need all these niggas dead at least by the end of the month, not bout ta have Rel come back ta a war.