10.

"Nigga, wake yo punk ass up!" I said to Loco. We need to be at the airport in 20 minutes and this nigga still sleep.

"I ain't no punk, and you betta be glad I'm at yo house, and not mine. Woulda woke up and smoked yo ass" he said sittin up.

"Go brush ya teeth, you makin ya ass jealous. You talkin shit and ya breath smell like it too."

"You ain't shit fa that."

"Ya breath makin up fo it though." I said and walked in the kitchen. Hopefully he find a toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouth wash.

__

"I got a funny feelin about dis." Loco told me, as we approached the abandoned warehouse.

"Aight." I parked the car, and called these niggas. I ain't tryna get set up on some unfamiliar grounds and end up dead or in jail.

"Speak."

"Dis Ghost."

"We're expecting you." this nigga sound like a snake.

"Change of plans. I know yall boys on that sneak shit, so don't expect me any moe." Soon as I said that, the call disconnected, and the guns went off, and I pulled off. Can't even help somebody else make money wit out niggas schemin.

Loco, put his head out the sunroof and started bussin back, that nigga crazy and so his is aim, so I know every nigga he aimin at, droppin dead.

"Shit! Hope you got a nurse connect out'chea" he got shot, but he still shootin back.

After a while I heard the shooting stop.

"Hope them wasn't his best shootas, or else that nigga gon have to find some moe. Ran a full extended clip on em" Loco said sittin back in the passenger seat.

"Coo. I got you on that nurse connect tho." I said as I pulled back onto the main road. He nodded, and I pulled out the phone.

"Ghost! It's been a while." Nurse Jess said into the phone.

"I know, you still in Houston?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"You at da crib or work?"

"Bout to go on lunch, why?"

"What you wanna eat? I got a job fa ya." I asked.

"Meet me at the usual spot wit some Wendy's."

"Aight, I got ya." I said befoe hangin up. This why I fucks wit Jess, she'on ask no questions, all you gotta do is feed ha and she good. Baby girl fit, but she can eat.

__

"I'm not bout to sit in this long ass drive-thru when ain't nobody inside." I said gettin fed up, I been sittin in da same spot since I pulled up.

"Nigga, I'm dyin hea, you ain't bout to leave me in this car" Loco said.

"You puttin pressure on it, ain't you? The sooner we get outta hea, the quicka you can stop bitchin" I said pullin in a space.

"Yeah, aight. Get me somethin too" he yelled as I got out.

I looked down at the vibratin phone, and saw that Jess and Loco sent me a text of what they wanted to eat. Loco betta be glad he my nigga, ion buy shit fa niggas I ain't related to.

"I know Rodney. I'm gettin somethin to eat and then I'll be on my way." That voice sound hella familiar, so I turned in that direction. It was a girl, but I couldn't see ha face.

"I'll take the next guest in line" I heard a cashier say, the girl was closer to that side, so she went over. The otha cashier called fa me, so I went and ordered, and then I heard it.

"Name for the order?" ha cashier asked.

"Aurelia" she said. I found ha.

Afta I gave my name fa my order, I went ova to ha since she was at the drink machine puttin a top on ha drink.

"I'm leavin my heart" I spoke, and she froze up.

"Order for Aurelia." Neva seen ha get away from me so fast in my life. She grabbed ha bag and left. By the time I got to the doe, she was pullin off. Damn!

"Order for Don" somebody said, and I went and got the food and drinks.

"Why I just seen Rel?" I said as I got back in the car and handing Loc his shit.

"Word?" he asked pulling out his fries.

"Yeah, shawty dipped faster than Usain Bolt when I said sum to ha." I said pullin out and headed to meet Jess.

He laughed. "Can you blame ha? Just the thought of you probably bring back some bad memories."

"We had moe good times than bad though."

"Yeah, but you basically told ha it's eitha the baby or you when you came up to the trap dat day. And you ain't really give no fucks about ha whereabouts up until recently."

"True shit, but she ain't have to dip like dat."

__

"Hea, Jess" I said as I approached ha wit ha food.

"Ghost! Surprised to see you out in daylight. Thanks" She said takin the bag from me.

"Ok, glad yall enjoyin this lil reunion, but a nigga dyin ova hea." Loco, I shook my head.

"Sorry, but let's see what's causin you to so-call die." Jess said puttin the bag down. She walked up to him.

"Aye, don't be runnin up on me like that, shoot yo ass and ask questions lata." he said steppin back.

"Nigga, please, I stay just as strapped as you do, I'll shoot yo ass right back, play wit me if you want to." Jess said. "Now remove yo shirt so I can get a betta look at this bullet wound."

"You just wanna see strip, you'on need an excuse fa that, I'll do it as long as I get paid." I just shook my head at this nigga.

"Don't nobody wanna see what you got, besides I don't bat fa yo team" she said rollin ha eyes.

"Oh shit! I can dig dat. I like girls, who like girls" he said removin his shirt.

"Anyway, you sittin up here bitchin bout a graze? Whoever was shootin at you, had no aim, there is no bullet wound, you were only grazed. All you need is some neosporin and band-aid." She shook ha head and walked back to ha food.

"I can't wait ta get back to NOLA now, you actin like a lil bitch cause you got grazed? You really a punk" I said laughing.

"And to think, I would've had a threesome wit you and my girl, it's too bad we like grown men and not little boys." Jess said teasin him.

"Fa get both of yall." Loco said puttin his shirt back on. "I knew what the fuck I was doin, but you like girls." he clapped back. This nigga was gon try to smash the nurse.

"You right, yall niggas put me through too much" Jess said wit out a care in the world.

"Aight, well we bout ta head out. Thanks again Jess" I said huggin ha.

"No problem, I'll see ya lata." she said.

"Bye future baby mama" Loco said kissin ha cheek.

"Nigga don't be puttin yo crusty lips on me, and I would neva have a baby by you. But see ya." She said and we walked out.

Today has been interesting ta say the least.