Calm After Strom

Meera, Akash, Rishi & Pradeep decided to execute what they had decided. Rajendran agreed to release a video of him addressing to the shareholders and gave the power as acting MD to Meera. The video was posted in the social media of the company profile. Within a short time, the video went viral and all the company CEOs posted their wishes and compliments. All the stake holders were made aware of the decision of Rajendran. 

Meera & Akash prepared the agreement of having the partnership through their lawyer. Within two hours, a new deal was signed and Akash was busy in having a call with his company's department heads and gave the action plan. Meera on the other hand had a video conferencing with the business heads and set the expectation for the project to get accomplished. The smooth the news of collaboration of Rajendran group with AK Skyscrapers been blowed out in the social media which had positive impact in terms of the share market for both the companies.

The JV constructions shares were ceased reasoning on the loss occurred due to terminating the contract which was also published in the media. It was also announced that no projects with JV constructions will be ventured in future.

Labourers were happy in getting the announcement and they in turn agreed to give the fullest for the construction. All the while, Akash & Meera were updating on the actions and reactions to Rajendran who was all silent and just nodded his head. Selvakumar & Jayakumar made sure the orders were followed in the company and made sure nothing went out of track.

Harish came to know the issue and he called Meera to ask about the happenings. But Meera said she was able to manage everything. But he never failed to check on her. If not with her, he made sure to call Sandhya, Rishi or Pradeep to check on her. Sandhya assured him that he need not worry on her. She is taking care of Spoorthi and everything is under control.

By evening, everything made to fall back on track. All the time Sandhya made sure that Meera & Akash were not tensed and she was on and off checked with providing refreshments and lunch.

As and when Sandhya appears Akash never fails to steal glances and he felt his heart jumped in excitement whenever she appeared Infront of him. Sandhya served him with juice 'You both need energy to complete the work...Have this...' He smiled and got it from her. He liked the way she care for him.

In the evening, Everything was sorted so smoothly. All the actions were updated to Rajendran. He looked at his children with proud smile though he did not express openly to them. Meera came to Rajendran who was in the terrace. She was hesitating for a while. Finally Meera brought the courage and called him.

'Appa..'
(Dad...) hearing her voice, Rajendran turned to them.

'Appa (dad) now everything is sorted and everything is on track....Neenga sonna maariye Naan innikulla solve panniten pa...(I have sorted as you said...)'
Saying that she handed over the documents.

'Ennadhu idhu...'
(What is this?)
Rajendran gave a blank expression.

'Illa pa (Nothing dad..)..I have decided to step down from my position. Companyah Akash paathukatum pa (let Akash take over the company...) I will talk to him...He is the right person to handle it...' Meera smiled with brimming tears at Rajendran.

'So you have decided to quit. So you mean to say you don't have confidence in you in facing the challenges?' Rajendran asked her.

'Appa (Dad)...lla pa (No dad)..its not like that..you always had wish to hand over the company to Akash...Enakkum adhula happy thaan pa (even I feel happy in Akash taking over this company...) He will handle it better...' Meera stuttered looking at him.

'You are right...I wished him to take over the company...But he was more confident that you would run the company smoothly than him...Avan thaan nee nalla handle pannuvaenu sonnan (he only suggested to hand over the company to you...) ...that's why i followed as he said. Meera was astonished hearing this.