Time to Pitch in

Next day morning, Sandhya woke up due to the sunrays piercing on her face. She looked at the room. She was confused about the place she was sleeping.

'Movie thaane paathutu irunthom..appo inga naan epdi?' (we were watching the movie last night...but how come I ended up here?)
Sandhya asked herself.

At the same time, Akash came from the washroom after shower. That's when it dawned her. Akash looked at her gave a gentle smile at her. She got down from the bed. When she was confused whether to ask him or not, sensing her mind

'It was me who picked you up and placed on the cot. Since you were in deep sleep..I didn't want to disturb you..' Akash said rubbing his temples by looking at her.

Sandhya nodded her head and gave a little smile at him. That's when she saw him standing with the towel on his waist. His toned body and wet hair and water droplets on his face caught her attention. She gulped and immediately averted her gaze. With her sudden facial expression, Akash realised and immediately cleared the throat and making her snap at him with nervousness. He moved near her making her more nervous. She immediately went inside the bathroom. Akash rolled his tongue inside the mouth and chuckled at the spark emitting between them. He changed his clothes with a constant smile on his face.

Sandhya after doing her chores came down and Spoorthi who saw her came running and hugged her thighs. Sandhya immediately lifted her and swirled her making her giggle in excitement. Akash who was speaking to Pradeep & rishi was having his constant glance at Sandhya and so she didn't miss to notice him.

Harish left for his company project to mumbai in the early morning as he had a meeting to be addressed on behalf of his company. Selvakumar & Jayakumar were about to leave for work to Rajendran's company.

'Meeraaaaa..' Rajendran's raging voice echoed the whole mansion.

Everyone startled hearing his voice from the upstairs portico. Rajendran's eyes raged in anger and came down searching for her. Meera came running from her room to the open courtyard. All the family members left their work and came running. Rajendran saw her with anger filled eyes. Meera was trembling looking at Rajendran's anger. Sandhya made Spoorthi play in her room and came back.

'What the hell is happening in the company Meera?' Rajendran's voice again shook her again.

'Appa...you need not worry pa..its..its almost be..been taken care...' Meera stuttered badly to complete.

'What has been taken care...you are taking care by enjoying, looking at the company's shares been dripping down?...you are having fun time by seeing the project with the JV constructions been terminated?. You have been having a leisure time just by watching the labourer's issue in the granite factory?' Rajendran roared with the series of questions making Meera's eyes brimmed with tears.

Everyone felt bad for the situation. Akash who was standing next to her came for her rescue by not tolerating in getting his sister accused.

'Appa...Meera was taking care of the company so well when you were hospitalised..she was doing a amazing job...ithu just small glitche..which we can sort it down..' Akash voiced out for Meera.

'Are you working in my company by any chance?' Rajendran's belligerent tone made him to go silent. Akash nodded his head slowly.

'Then shut up and stay away...' Rajendran gritted his teeth and made Akash back off.

Pradeep & Rishi were not ready to talk as Rajendran was not in the position to listen to any of their point of view.

'This is why I don't want to give it to her...now you got it?...' Rajendran's voice showed pure disappointment towards Meera and Akash.