Rekindling the Old flame

Story Suggestions:

Please read and support the story Nee illai endraal naan ennaaghuven written by Mithadiya_05

*******

Continous Zooming of vehicles to and fro in the centre part of the city showed the busiest hour of the day. From the 17th floor, Looking at the outside city through the enclosed glass window reflected a normal daily routine. But to Akash, it felt like the entire city is been restless just like him. Sipping his hot coffee did not give any inner relaxation for his unexpected stress that he is standing on right now. Just like the cars rushed on the flyover outside, his mind rushed back to the scene where he had to come across with his father recently.

'Sir..We have a meeting with that person looking for that building for lease.' his PA came inside and informed him breaking his thoughts. Akash nodded his head looking at him and moved from there.

'What happened to the details that i asked you?' Akash asked his PA while they were driving to the building which he just owned.

'Sir..I will get the details by today evening...I will inform you once i get it sir...' PA replied to him.

Akash's thoughts went back to 3 years ago. That was the last time he met her. After that moment, he did not care to check about her whereabous. To be very honest, he was bit relieved about the cramping committed life from which he was freed. But he never thought that he will be in the arduous situation where he need to think of her, atleast now.

The Porsche car stopped infront of a old two storey house which he bought couple of days before. The architect and engineer from his company were already present with their designs and blueprints. They both greeted him once he got down from the car. He asked about the person whom he came to meet.

'Sir...She is on the way sir..She will be here in another 15 minutes.' His PA said by checking with the Ex-landlord.

'Ok...Lets finish the deciding on the design for the building. So that we could start the work within next week.' Akash said and he went inside the building.

The architect and engineer explained the plan of the building with the blueprint. Akash said few changes in the blueprint. Both agreed to do the changes. After the detailed discussion, Akash instructed them to proceed with reconstruction of the house.

After a couple of minutes, his PA came and informed the arrival of the person. He asked him to let her inside. Architect & Engineer left from there.

Sandhya got down from a auto. Her mind went back to the childhood days looking at the dilapidated house felt a fresh tears formed in her eyes. The house been so much of charm and elegant is now turned into a building that might crumble down anytime. Sandhya's mind went back to her beautiful memories that she had with her parents. But it was their ancestral house that her great grandfather owned it and constructed with utmost love with the latest designs incorporated in the infrastructure, wooden doors and windows at that time. Due to financial crisis and family disputes, this propery was forced to sell it by her grandfather. But Sandhya always had a obsession on this house that someday she would own it. But now she is in the situation where she couldn't afford the cost of the property today.

'Mam..Sir ungala ulla vara sollraru..'(Sir asked you to come inside...) his PA informed her to proceed inside. Sandhya came out of the thoughts and nodded with a smile and went inside.

'Hello Sir..' She greeted him with the smile since she couldn't see his face as he was turning towards the other side talking on the phone with someone. Akash immediately turned towards her. Shock was a understatement. Sandhya's world stopped looking at him. All her past events from which she struggled hard to come out in this three years came back rushing to her like a hailstrom. Her eyes blurred. But she controlled herself from breaking down in front of him. More than the emotional breakdown, when there is extreme hurt, pain and loss, the anger turns into tears.