Chapter 21

Finally, exams are over but I awaits my results. Do anyone feel anxious about their academic results. I get crippling anxiety as the date approaches. Luckily, my anxiety didn't affect my writing, so this another update.

Enjoy.

Marcus watched the young heir smile to himself and said a quick goodbye to the man sitting across him. The next minute he was out of the café probably waiting for Marcus to drive. Marcus looked at the man in black and noticed something about him that felt familiar. Maybe it was the annoyance of knowing that he was also interested in the blonde man.

Alan was still looking at the door Theodore had passed through then he noticed a pair of eyes on him. He adjusted his glasses and stared at the dark skin man staring his way.

Marcus gave him a quick glance but it was more like I-see-you-so-you-better-watch-out-glance. They wondered what was going the other’s head and if they were looking at an enemy or an ally.

Without saying a word Marcus matched out of the café to join Theodore in the car. 
“What took you so long?” Theodore said, unknowingly pouting

“Nothing and I didn’t spend more than three minutes in there, you are thrilled”

“Yes, I know and its bad I’m the only thrilled, what do think about Alan” The blonde man said, his eyes had lights it hasn’t had in years. This made Marcus believe that Malik was good for Theodore.

“You talk about the man in black”

“When you saying it that way in sound must better ‘the man in black’ what do you think? Did he catch your eyes?”

“He is okay”

“It’s that a good okay or a bad one”

“A good one” Marcus sighed out. Theodore was talking more than he does on a regular and Marcus wasn’t sure if he liked the quiet Theodore or the talkative one

“That’s a start, are we there yet” it is concluded, Marcus like Theodore when he is quiet.

“I just started driving” he forced out

“Okay, keep up with it I won’t annoy you”

“Better” Marcus finally relaxed his tense muscles on his hand that squeezed the wheels

Theodore stared at Marcus quietly driving, he really wanted to talk but Marcus found it annoying. Marcus cut him staring and he quickly pretended to be staring at something else. The silence was bothering but that’s what Marcus wants.

What the hell I’m the boss here

With that thought he turned on the radio. The silence was long gone, that could stop him talking for a while. The radio suddenly stop and he turned to see the reason. He was met with a glare from Marcus. He never knew he could glare at him. Maybe that was one advantage of him having feelings for him.

Theodore shrieked into his seat looking for anything that could distract his excited body and he wasn’t having any luck. He was just seconds away from rambling.
5
4
3
1
“Since you think Alan is okay why don’t you go out with him, maybe he can make you forget me” Theodore said and quickly covered his hand with his hands. Marcus shook his head. He was behaving like a kid who is unable to follow instructions. 

“You mean like a rebound?”

Theodore happily shook his head as his hands left his mouth. Marcus didn’t stop him this time. He let him talk his heart desire but tuned him off he wasn’t ready to listen to him play matchmaker.