Chapter 10

Malik was dumbstruck at the contact of Hayden’s lips  with his. He was able to kick start his brain as the kiss made him realize that he hasn't done it in a years. He didn't want Hayden’s lips, he wanted his Dore's lips. 

The billionaire pushed the younger man with the little strength he was left with. Hayden took some seconds before he opened his eyes to face the consequences of what he did. 

'Hayden, you know I don't feel that way for you' Hayden stared into the man's eyes for hatred or disgust. 

'Do you like him' Hayden’s eyes swelled with tears as he spoke 

'Let's go inside, you don't look good' the dancer nodded and complied. 

'Hayden... ' 

'Don't feel sorry for me' the billionaire sighed and sat on the closest couch he found. 

'How could you ever think that it's possible for me not to be worried about when you look like shit' the smaller man could not reply and he sighed. 

'I guess you haven't eaten' Malik stood up and walked into what looked like a kitchen. He began make use the available ingredients to make something edible. 

He was still on the outfit he wore to the dinner date with Theodore so it was more comfortable to move in it compare to a suit. 

'I'm not sorry for kissing you' Hayden said as he sat on one of the chairs around the island. 

'I know'

'Do you like him' the dancer asked again

'Who?' 

'Mr. Bradford'

'I don't know' 

'You just met him and you already have feelings for him' 

'I think it's better we don't talk about it, you would only get yourself hurt' the billionaire turned and walked to the island with plates in his hand. 'Just focus on yourself' 

For the first time since they became friends they sat in a throat clenching silence. Hayden had no appetite but he had to force the food down the throat because this was the last meal he might eat with Malik. 

It was one in the morning by the time they were done with eating and Malik decided to spend the night since there was no longer any available flight back. Malik told Hayden to take the bed while he sleep on a couch in the sitting room. 

The condo was structured to have only one bedroom so that was the only solution. Hayden suggested that they both share the bed but the billionaire rejected it without a second thought. 

Malik laid on the couch, staring at the the white ceiling as he remembered his long forgotten confusion. He didn't know how many minutes pass until he heard the door to the bedroom open then close. He turned and saw Hayden with a pillow and blanket. 

'Can't sleep' the younger man and spread laid his bed on the ground beside the couch Malik laid on. 

'Me too' 

They laid there silently looking at the ceiling until Hayden broke it. 

'Why did you come looking for me? I'm sure it's not only because I left'  

'You are right but forget about it' 

'I'm still your friend so I would listen' the billionaire sighed. He wasn't as if he had anyone else to ask their opinion only if walked up to a stranger and ask them. 

'You remember my past I told you I was ashame about' Hayden’s eyes moved from the ceiling to his crush was still staring at the ceiling. 

'Yes, I remember' 

'I think I found the boy I kidnapped' just then drops of rain could be heard and seen rolling down the glass windows. 

'And who is that' more interested in the conversation, Hayden asked and Malik sighed again.

'Theodore' 

'What?' 

'I said it's Theodore' 

'And I heard you well the first time' Theodore sat up and rested his back on the couch as he sat on his blanket which he had laid on the floor. 'Can't beat fate right?' 

The Billionaire couldn't answer because fate hasn't been merciful to him. 

"If fate was merciful, it would have brought his Dore back to him" he thought and sighed again. 

He was brought out of his thought by the feeling of something on top of him, rather someone. 

Hayden had taken his chance to climb on Malik while he was absent minded. He sat on his stomach and placed his legs his two sides. Malik immediately sat up, causing the smaller man to seat on his lap still saddling him. 

'What are you doing' shocked, he asked as Hayden rubbed his clothed ass on him. 

'What does it look like I'm doing, I want you and you are talking about someone else' he let out a groan as he felt pleasure pass through his spin. Malik held his waist to stop him from starting an unwanted problem. 

'This isn't you, Hay' 

'I love it when you call me that but I have to stop being me if I want to get you' 

'This does nothing but make me hate you' the billionaire said and instantly dancer came down from him and sat back on his blanket. He wrapped his arm around his legs and willes himself not cry. 

'Don't hate me' his voice came out unstable 

'I don't hate you' Malik stopped his arm mid air as he was about to ruffle the smaller's man hair. He brought his hand down after deciding against it since it might look like he was leading him on. 

'I think you should follow your heart and love him because you won't be able to stay away from him even if you broke the contract' more tear ran down his cheek as he gave relationship advice to the one he love about another man. 

'Just know that one way or another your secret would be revealed' 

That night, Hayden cried himself to sleep, leaving Malik feeling a bit guilty. 

Hayden was woken up by the morning sun shining through the glass. He checked the couch and saw the pillow and the mattress neatly arranged on it. He searched the condo and didn't find any trace of him until a note on the fridge. 

"Follow your dreams and make me regret not choosing you" it read

On the other hand, Malik is dropped by a taxi in front of his house. He opened his umbrella since it was raining. Glad that he didn't take any luggage with him, he strides to his entrance with only one person in his mind. 

Just as he reached his entrance, he saw Theodore seating on porch under the rain, looking like an abandoned puppy.