CHAPTER 47- ENDLESS JOURNEY

"Will you listen to my heart that I've been waiting for you again? The only miracle in my life was the times we shared together. The days I walked back through the field, all the steps, there was no moment without you. Please listen to my heart that I've been waiting for you again, Son Chaeyoung"

"Son Chaeyoung"

"Chaengi"

"Chaeng"

As the heavy eyes slowly open, the blurry images passing through the sights. The bitterness is gulps down like a bitter pill, the dry lips partly open. The finger slowly lifted, trying the best to move the as it can.

"Hey...you awake?" A soft voice rushing through the hearing, promting the eyes to linger to the familiar face there. "I'm here..I'm glad that you awake now" the voice soothe gentleness. The weak hand is pulled to the face, a warm kiss plant on it.

Clueless hit in the mind, the husky voice barely escape "W-what happened?" The lungs feels tighten as every words utters.

"Nothing happened, you unconsious for hours" Mina's voice softly replies while her lips curls into a warm smiles. "How do you feel, Chaeng?" Her sore eyes looks into Chaeyoung's eyes affectionately.

Chaeyoung bewildered, "H-how did I'm here? Didn't I already....dead?" The knot of confusion tighten in his mind.

-FEW HOURS AGO-

"Where's Sana and Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu's voice echoes through the air as the he enters the waiting room, looking awfully miserable and worried. He immediately peers through the small glass window at the door of the operation theatre.

"Tzuyu??!!!" Everyone's voices chime simultaneously as they look at the person in disbelief.

Tzuyu turns around to his friends, "Where are they..did the surgery already start?? tell me!! We need to stop the surgery now..Chaeyoung won't make it through..He's risking himself..we need to stop them!!" Tzuyu yells while his fingers slip through his hair roughly.

Jeongyeon stands up and approaches Tzuyu, "Where have you been, Tzu?? And what do you mean Chaeyoung won't make it?" Jeongyeon holds his shoulder, trying to snap some sense into him.

Tzuyu grimaces, "What were you guys thinking when letting him to be the donor? Sana once told me that Chaeyoung had a major brain surgery !! It could be a risk." he mumbles to Jeongyeon.

Others gawk in surprise, "Tzuyu is right, my son once had a brain surgery..but I didn't know it could be a risk for him," Mrs. Son interrupts and approaches Tzuyu, holding his hand, "Don't worry, Tzuyu.. I'll inform the administration..they need to stop right now if it's risky for him," she then heads out, leaving everyone anxious.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, we will induce anesthetic drugs into your blood vessel to keep you unconscious during the operation. Now take a very deep breath and relax your muscle, okay?" One of the surgeons addresses Chaeyoung, who lies in the operating theatre with Sana beside him.

Suddenly, one of the medical staff coming through into the operation room, hastily face the surgeon. "Doctor, we have some issues..Son Chaeyoung's family has sent us his medical report according to his health condition..the administration has commanded that the surgery needs to be halted right now." The staff hands the surgeon a file of Chaeyoung medical record.

The surgeon then puts down the injection syringe in his hand onto the tray and observes the record. As he steps outside, "Chaeyoung's family?" he asks while his gaze falls onto all of them.