CHAPTER 30 - LAST CHANCE

"Son Chaeyoung!" she shouts, her voice filled with anger, pain, terror, and frustration as she swings a powerful slap across his face.

The sting of Mina's slap snaps Chaeyoung back to reality, his lips trembling. "M-mina..." he stammers, his eyes locked on her, a sudden wave of surprise rushing through him as he realizes the extent of his actions. He's utterly screwed up.

Mina's cries pierce his heart, every sound causing pain in every single part of him. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry," he mutters, reaching out to touch her.

"Don't... please don't touch me," Mina's voice is cold, filled with fear and laced with sobbing, as she recoils from his touch. She takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself. Her eyes glare at him before she turns and walks away into the bedroom.

"Fuck you, Son Chaeyoung!!!" he screams at the top of his lungs. The weight of guilt drags him down, engulfing him. He runs his hand through his hair, tears clouding his vision as he screams. His fist punching against the walls, the impact causing his knuckles to bleed. But the his pain is nothing compared to the pain he caused on Mina.

Chaeyoung meet the dead ends, his mind blank what to do next, like someone turns off his light, provides him a completely darkness. He stares at the bedroom door, knowing that behind it is a woman that he loved the most, enduring the sorrowful alone.

He starts his heavy steps, unknown what to expect as he open the door. He bits his lower lips, his eyes shuts close let the warm tears cascading down his face. The regret succumbs his so bad to the sighs of Mina sitting on the cold floor against the bed, clutching her hand hugging her knees together. Her head hanging lower, a faint sobs from her piercing in the air.

Chaeyoung close the distance, his legs trembling as he sit in front of her. "M-mina-yaa" his stutters, he know he didn't deserve to call her name at this moment, but he didn't bear to see his girlfriend endure this pain anymore.

Mina gives him a pitch silent, suffocates him even more. "Look at me.." he pleads and slowly lift her head, their gaze meet. Her eyes filled with grievous. The tears washes over her and her hair messy, cover half of her face. It's sending Chaeyoung a fires in his stomach, realizing Mina's body still clad with the teared shirt.

Chaeyoung gets up for a moment, grabbing the nearest blanket and sits again, wraps it around her, protecting her dignity that almost being forcefully robbed by himself.

Mina moves her gaze away, completely blankly stares anywhere else but him. Unable to speak up, the knot is tightly tangle in her throat, stuck with the sadness that never leave her.

Chaeyoung gently pulls her wrist, his tears dropping onto Mina's skin as he realize his horrible did. He palm his mouth, supress his own cries, his heart breaking looking at her wrist, redden with his own finger prints. He swallows hard, unable to catch the next breath.

"Please forgive me" he brushes her wrist, intentionally to provide cure but Mina's pulls away.

"Stop hurting me, Son Chaeyoung" her voice barely audible, that's the best she can mutters as her throat tightening, forbid her voice any louder.

Chaeyoung sobbing hard as the next things reveals before him as Mina stretches away her face, her neck lies in his eyes. Hit chews a lips so hard, his head hanging down, unable to stares all the bruises on her neck for too long. His shoulder shakings so hard.

His chest tightened "Punish me, Mina-yaa..Hit me, do whatever you want" he cries roaring as he pulls Mina's weak hand to hit his chest and slapping his face multiple times.

Mina couldn't bear to see him like this, but her heart,mental and physical are completely broken and tired. Chaeyoung pleads impacts nothing on her, she feels numbs for everything.