Chapter - 26

After the teacher tell them all off, everyone went back to their bed,"Sooji" Sooha called
"Yes,what is it?" Sooji turned around and looked at her girlfriend."Do you want to go to my room?I'm all by myself, it's pretty boring"she said."Oh...sure"Sooji answered and the couple went to Sooha's room.

When they get to the room Sooji was amazed to see how big it was.It was almost like two times bigger than theirs which five people shared.

"What are you looking?" Sooha asked from behind while smiling,"Does the bodyguards stay her with you?"Sooji asked,"No,they stayed at another room"Sooha answered.

"You stayed here by yourself?"Sooji asked shocked as Sooha just nodded,"Daebak,no
wonder you are bored.Its so big" Sooji said.
"Big?"Sooha looked around,"Its fine I guess."she just shrugged."Shall we get to bed?"She asked,"Sure."Sooji smiled,and they went to bed.

Sooji had a hard time sleeping,she kept on moving,"Are you okay?" Someone asked from behind.Sooji turned her head to find Sooha opened her eyes."Did I wake you?"
She asked,"Mmm....Kinda.But it's fine,is
something on your mind?"Sooha asked.
Sooji went quiet.

"It's about the game and Harin right?" Sooha asked,Sooji just sighed,"You can tell
me,you know"Sooha rubbed her cheeks
and then hugged her.

"Its just -its just that not much of the girls
contacted me yet.I don't know any other way than this."Sooji admitted,"I'm sure they will contact you."Sooha tried her best to make her feel less worry.

"I hope so."Sooji sighed again when Sooha's lips crash onto hers,she was a bit shocked but soon kisses her back.The kiss was long and passionate.She felt Sooha's
soft lips swiftly moving into hers.

I'm not good with Warnings so I'll just take it easy.

Warning ⚠️

Then they pulled away to take a breath,they looked at each other and then kissed again,
Sooji slowly opens her mouth as Sooha stick her tongue put inside her mouth,
massaged mer tongue and gums.

They then broke it once again and stared at
each other for a little while,then Sooha kisses her once more,hungrily this time and soon moves to her neck and collarbone
sending soft kisses and something sucking them.

Sooji wandered her hand on Sooha's back,
under her shirt,she slowly pull up Sooha's
shirt and Sooha did the same while still kissing her.

Soon they were both shirtless,Sooha kept in going as Sooji was heavily breathing, she looked at Sooha's shirtless body,So hot.
She thought to herself.

She felt shocked when she feel Sooha unclipping her bra and removing it.Sooha then kissed and sucked her nipples and Sooji leaves a soft moan.

Sooha kept on going down to her stomach and started removing her shorts.She again goes up and kissed her breast again and again.

Sooji feels Sooha's hand moving down slowly to her private point, she felt Sooha
removing her underwear slowly and the next thing she know Sooha was playing with her private with her hand.

"Fuck Sooha just do it." Sooji said breathing heavily,Sooha just smirked."Take it slow my love."she said and kept on caressing her private.

She once again kissed Sooji's body up and down and moans kept on coming from Sooji's mouth she felt Sooha tucking a finger on her and moans again.

Some hour later

Sooji stared at the ceiling and rethinking about all that happened earlier.Soon she decided to sleep, she looked at the sleeping Sooha,"Good night."she smiled and left a kiss on her forehead and also went to bed.