Chapter - 2

Sooha's POV

I hear a whistle blow and look over to the source of the sound,as I expected it was just Dayeon and her lackeys picked on Sooji who unfortunately ended up in Grade F in the last game.

What was the point of giving her a heads up?Why did I think she would be any different?Ugh! Why so noisy?

I watch as Seolha beat up Sooji but soon turn my attention back to my book, I put on airpods and started to listen to music and did my school work,I have no time for this.

During recess I walked around the hall when I see, Ra Haejun and her friends knocking on the restroom door.

"Grade F"They shouted, I went over to them,"What's the problem here?" I asked."Ah...S-Sooha.....Sung Sooji.We wanted to use the restroom but she won't open the door" Haejun explained.

I sighed,"Yah Sung Sooji open up,hurry!" I said knocking the door and she open it at that,"Don't cause problem like this again,
okay? I'm not going to stop them from telling Dayeon next time" I told her and walked away.

NO ONE'S POV

The students were at the Debate room when Dayeon blow her whistle to Sooji again.Sooji looked around the classroom and glanced at Ji Ae who was looking at her,Ji Ae quickly removed her gaze and told to Seungyi,"Seungyi-ya, Yesterday...."

They act as if it's natural that Grade F is getting bullied.Complete and utter indifference.In this game, that's the order.

Sooji thought to herself,Dayeon blowed the whistle again,"Just out of curiosity.Why do you kept blowing that?" She asked Dayeon,
"Don't you know about Pavlov's dog?I'm a
trainer.For you.Woof.Whenever I blow this whistle,you'll do your very best as Grade F.You know?" Dayeon answered.

Sooha who was looking at them the whole time was truly annoyed by the act,"Does she think she is Pavlov?Aish!" she murmured annoyed.

Time went by and it was already lunch time,Sooji was sitting alone at the cafeteria when Dayeon blows her annoying whistle again,she showed Sooji a pill."Guess what it is.Its a narcotic analgesic" She told her.

Sooji slapped the table and tried to stand up but Dayeon stop her,"Sit back down,I could shove it down your throat" she says smiling evilly,"But I'll give you a chance.The probability is.....one in three"she added.

She started to shuffle the cards as Sooji watches carefully,"Three options,pick one.But here's the deal...you pick a dud and you'll eat it.What will you do?"she said.

Sooji pick the middle on and unfortunately for her, it was a dud.Dayeon put the pill to her soup her while smiling widely, Sooji pick it up and eat it.

"What about a bet?The probability is 50 percent.Did I just take the pill or not?Sooji shot.Sooha who knows that Sooji didn't actually take the pill and did a trick smiled to herself.I feel like I judge her too early.
She said to herself.

"What?" "Guess.If you guess it right,I'll vote for you the next time.But if you don't,leave me alone for the rest of the day" Sooji told her.Dayeon laughed,"How interesting.I'll play along....I bet you haven't taken"she said sarcastically."You're betting that I didn't take it?" Sooji asked.

Dayeon chuckled,"Wait.Did you take it?Hey!You took it" She betted but she turns out to be wrong.Sooji showed her hand and the pill was there."We have a deal" she said leaving the table."Darn it!"Dayeon shouted angrily.

While going back to her classroom,she turned on the voice recording and bumped into Sooha,"Sorry" she said."Go in a bit later.Dayeon's looking for Grade Fs."Sooha said and leave without waiting for her response.Sje also met Harin who talked to her "Sooji-ya,hang in there.Its not your fault."Harin smiled at her before leaving.